Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GeneralJames -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Make Albania part of Yugoslavia.

Like (Post)
    To simplify the map, make Luxembourg part of the Netherlands! Ready the copypasta
  • GeneralJames -

Replied to the thread Make Albania part of Yugoslavia.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Come on guys! What about the Cook Islands?! What about Samoa? What about all the Micronesian islands? Give Spain a city in Equatorial Guinea! Zanzibar! Easter island! Greenland should have a city! Sicily too! The Soviets…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Make Albania part of Yugoslavia.

Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “To simplify the map, Albania should just become part of Yugoslavia! ” Before world war 2, Albania submitted to Italy or get invaded, so the Albanians had to give in. So, I disagree with this because of historical inaccuracy
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “We need a Russia player more than anything… Brando might have to do it. ” I can be russia if it's that needed....
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Search up operation rooms in n youtube ” If this is the channel I think it is the El Alamein video is pretty good. ” His modern videos are also good as well
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Favorite Color.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “I like a nice deep blue. Ideally not too much purple. Something like R12 G31 B240. A nice saffron yellow's good too. Not quite Manchu flag yellow, but not too orange either. R245 G200 B0 is perfect. But all colours are fine.…
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

I’ve lost carrier based planes for hours with them flying around the world and had other carrier based planes dumped in the ocean, however the relationship bugs were the most infuriating. Players could take out an air strip, change their relationship…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread World at War Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Ha! African front is won! This could be a turning point… which side has more production and resources? You posted your update the same time as me lol
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Tolol_aja’s post in the thread World at War Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    African Front, Egypt. Center Forces. At dawn, the rumbling sound of thousands of artillery pieces was relentless, the explosion of its shells pushed the projectiles out, raining down on enemy positions. Everyone knows, the invasion is about to
  • Bar None -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Building economy 2.

Like (Post)
    First in your core cities (though the production time is competing with industry there), then in rural core provinces without resources. Don't build them in in rurals with resources, or outside your core.
  • BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread Building economy 2.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Building economy 2.

First in your core cities (though the production time is competing with industry there), then in rural core provinces without resources. Don't build them in in rurals with resources, or outside your core.