Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NoIWillNot99 -

Replied to the thread Terminating Units.

What I'm spilling facts and you don't like that nah dude I don't think I will
  • immegrant -

Now follows Overlordich.

Follow
  • Peachez -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing "declare war, let everyone have RoW, trade with them even though your cutoff from the market" but these are fruitless steps and a waste of time in the long run.…
  • Peachez -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

I have the same problem, please click my below link. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing as above but these are fruitless steps and a waste of time in the…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from NoIWillNot99: “you all are so stupid accept the person who brought this idea up your actually a genius but the stupids in here no one wants to stack up a bunch of useless units and send them to die that's insane and idiotic I'm sorry but I…
  • Peachez -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I have the same problem please click on below thread and let me know if this is same problem your having. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Battle locations unreported.

Quote from Nooberium: “The WH does not report all casualties. Some slip through the cracks. ” What? It does report
  • Peachez -

Liked GenghisKahn’s post in the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

Like (Post)
    World at war map: Starting point Finland, Since the start of map after a few days I attacked Sweden then Norway, before I had finished Norway 2 AI countries declared war, that was okay but then since that I have not declared war once but every time I…
  • Vamaw -

Liked Peachez’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Artillery, medium/ heavy bombers, rail guns, and submarines should do more damage to naval ships. Game after game I loose hundreds of medium and heavy bombers, subs, and artillery units to naval floatilla's. There has also been times I have lost dozens…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

I think Battleships should get a debuff in air and land properties. Mainly because air defense should be a cruisers job and that 4.0 damage to land units is a bit annoying to people who have coastal cities. But instead of increasing naval bomber damage,…
  • Peachez -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Like (Post)
    Can anyone with current game experience verify that AI will reciprocate diplomatic offers of RoW or SM? Three weeks into a game, never at war, offered and accepted share map with two live players, active on the commodities market. Global Popularity in
  • Peachez -

Replied to the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

To restrisiko: I have already read that. This doesnt answer my questions I have mentioned above, please re-advise per my above situation.
  • Peachez -

Posted the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Thread
    Artillery, medium/ heavy bombers, rail guns, and submarines should do more damage to naval ships. Game after game I loose hundreds of medium and heavy bombers, subs, and artillery units to naval floatilla's. There has also been times I have lost dozens…
  • NoIWillNot99 -

you all are so stupid accept the person who brought this idea up your actually a genius but the stupids in here no one wants to stack up a bunch of useless units and send them to die that's insane and idiotic I'm sorry but I actually care about my stats…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

With the new Elite AI diplomacy, I noticed that my popularity is inversely proportional to the size of my army ... :(
  • gusv -

Liked Peachez’s post in the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Like (Post)
    Good day, I have recently been having problems with my popularity and the elite AI ganging up on me in one of my games. I started the map Europe-Road to War-as France and declared embargo and then war on Germany as is standard diplomacy steps. By the…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Battle locations unreported.

The WH does not report all casualties. Some slip through the cracks.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Phonie2’s post in the thread A hangout area for Bytro Fans.

Like (Post)
    This is an unoffical discord server for fans of all Bytro games (though mainly COW) If you're looking for people to talk to and to play games with this server is perfect for you! We have friendly members and our mods working around the clock to make sure…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Peachez’s post in the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Like (Post)
    Good day, I have recently been having problems with my popularity and the elite AI ganging up on me in one of my games. I started the map Europe-Road to War-as France and declared embargo and then war on Germany as is standard diplomacy steps. By the…