Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lukenick -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Watch towers.

Like (Post)
    Why not just use the already existing guards and watch-towers (= units + fortifications) as all experienced players do? >> the units remain mobile and the fortifications are needed anyway for the moral.. -- ..instead of wasting resources on stationary…
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread Game is broken about food.

Quote from CoralWar: “I have 950+ provinces, ” most of which produce neither resources nor have VP. concentrate your conquests to valuable provinces.
  • samincosh -

Posted the thread such a nice message.

Thread
    Screenshot_2019-02-22-23-43-29i found this in one of my games...not so creepy isn't :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :00000156: :00000156: abbf1973-4143-e273-0000-016916fb78bdabbf1973-4143-e273-0000-016916fb78bdforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4d884b4bf50f520b686c2577a
  • waffle army -

Posted the thread i cant create historic world map.

Thread
    ok i went to create a new game but there is no option to start a historic world map can anyone help? :wallbash :00000156: :00000156: :00000156: :00000156: :00000156: :00000156: :00000156:
  • Restrisiko -

Liked JCS Darragh’s post in the thread Watch towers.

Like (Post)
    no clue, this is just a cool thread and its fun to talk about new ideas, doesn't mean that they are going to be implemented into the game. :thumbsup:
  • Restrisiko -

He again: Quote from Chuck: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4d884b4bf50f520b686c2577asmilie_girl_157.gif "Each map has more than enough resources to supply all its inhabitants, even including in all conquered provinces, and at the same time to have an…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Quote from JCS Darragh: “Quote from JCS Darragh: “No one division was able to capture an entire province by itself. ” ” Good. Exactly my point.
  • JCS Darragh -

Replied to the thread Watch towers.

no clue, this is just a cool thread and its fun to talk about new ideas, doesn't mean that they are going to be implemented into the game. :thumbsup:
  • dioglaert -

Replied to the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

Also, I have heard in a chat within the game that morale is a huge problem as you start out at war with 50 countries.
  • freezy -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Like (Post)
    I think you don't get it. The bomber attacks three units. So the attack is split in three. First attack is against an armor unit. Bomber uses (one third of) anti-armor value. Second attack is against Infantry. Bomber uses (one third of) anti-inf values.…
  • emuempire1936 -

Posted the thread Europe 1936 RP.

Thread
    The RP around Call of War has died recently after the removal of the ability to make 25 player Historical Maps. Would anyone be interested in making a 10 player map with some simple RP?
  • Restrisiko -

Then you have not good and early enough or not at all thought about you army size and the moral of provinces maybe..? Looks like the mistake is a missing or poor planning -- because with some foresight, and not wildly create units and conquer too quick…
  • dioglaert -

Replied to the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

What are the victory conditions and the rewards? This information should always be included in the news blast, or in the description that you can see when you click on the little information icon on a round you are thinking of joining.
  • dioglaert -

Liked CoralWar’s post in the thread Restore Unrestricted Diplomacy.

Like (Post)
    Shared maps were also used : - to build constructive relationships with our neighbours, helping to focus on key targets. - to watch closely your friends' ennemies. Looking at these distant wars was helpful to prepare ourself. Betrayal risk ? As we can…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Watch towers.

Why not just use the already existing guards and watch-towers (= units + fortifications) as all experienced players do? >> the units remain mobile and the fortifications are needed anyway for the moral.. -- ..instead of wasting resources on stationary…
  • Deadshot -

Replied to a comment by HAL2010 on HAL2010’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hallo HAL2010,
    wahrscheinlich war die Staffel zu dem Zeitpunkt in der Luft. Falls es sich jedoch um eine Fehler Handeln sollte, kannst du diesen gerne jederzeit melden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  • CoralWar -

Thanks for answers. I might be a noob. I have 950+ provinces, the best economy and I invest ALL my ressources on food since 2 weeks (hardly everything with IC5 + I3) and I am at -900h on food (yest. at -800). It's even worse every day as moral…
  • Sasri -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

Like (Post)
    1529657069_news_images_9041.jpg Dear players, after we tried out the Team Up! Event last year we received a lot of positive feedback from you, but we also got suggestions for improvements. We listened and reworked many features of team games in general…
  • freezy -

Posted the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

Thread
    1529657069_news_images_9041.jpg Dear players, after we tried out the Team Up! Event last year we received a lot of positive feedback from you, but we also got suggestions for improvements. We listened and reworked many features of team games in general…