Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undaunted -

Replied to the thread patrolling time.

Quote from RBoi200: “Yeah, patrolling times work like that. What is the problem? ” I dont know ıf enemy enter the area my planes will shot or not ? I only see they are turning and patrolling time I can understand to time while using artilleries…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Scenario with only two players.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Habo778: “Perhaps one day there could be a better 1v1 scenario probably with a long peace period but it would still face the same problem with easy wins, not much strategy and with the amount of dropouts it would be a instant victory a…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread patrolling time.

Yeah, patrolling times work like that. What is the problem?
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread change.org petition.

Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Comrade genz: “I got 48 likes from a like bot. ” Isn't that against the rules? ” Idk, a like bot liked 48 of my posts ” You mean @food56
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Comrade genz’s post in the thread change.org petition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Comrade genz: “I got 48 likes from a like bot. ” Isn't that against the rules? ” Idk, a like bot liked 48 of my posts
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread army size.

It will have maximum damage because the stack will only use the 10 strongest units.
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread patrolling time.

Thread
    while patrolling times starting from 15 min and going to 0 and again again sometimes I think ıf enemy enter to patrol area my planes wont shot them this time about what ?
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Alliance vs Alliance 4 v 4.

• Daz2021 -

Replied to the thread Alliance vs Alliance 4 v 4.

• Comrade genz -

Replied to a comment by food56 on food56’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeah
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Comrade genz: “I got 48 likes from a like bot. ” Isn't that against the rules? ” Idk, a like bot liked 48 of my posts
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread The Ultimate Blitzkrieg Strategy [Axis 1.5](Comrade genz).

• RBoi200 -

Liked Scrappy_’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    well like what I mean is say germany is taken by a noob and goes afk on day 1 eventually becoming AI. same thing happens to Poland and France. Because the popularity of these countries are both high compared to the active player who is invading countries…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked purplepizza117’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    I actually can somewhat agree here. I don't think the system is terrible, I would just tweak it a little. Playing a Classic 22 Clash of Nations, I had Greece, Turkey, Caucasus, and Ukraine all declare war on me within 24 hours. Now, granted, I had 3 wars…
  • RBoi200 -

Wall Reply
    though they don't matter because they are wall posts.
  • RBoi200 -

Wall Reply
    yep so many likes
  • RBoi200 -

Quote from Comrade genz: “I got 48 likes from a like bot. ” Isn't that against the rules?
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread army size.

Thread
    for example I have 18 units at one stack 10 of them are artilleries ıf my artilleries start to attack an enemy target my artilleries will have maximum damage or ıt will be decreased ?
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread The Ultimate Blitzkrieg Strategy [Axis 1.5](Comrade genz).

• Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on MiloK32’s wall.

Wall Reply
    how are you