Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• f118 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “About research increasing hit points: I suppose the idea behind this is that battles shall take approximately the same time in both early and late game - which they otherwise wouldn't, due to the increase in attack/defense…
  • DxC -

Quote from WayneBo: “Observation: Three CoW1.5 games, 30k plus rares on hand, one of them 70k rares. All three short on manpower. Suggestions: Switch some (if not all) of the research manpower costs back to rares. ” Wayne. I think the manpower…
  • f118 -

Liked DxC’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Unfortunately, COW 1.5 does not seem to be that kind of game. There is something wrong with it, be it lack of choice, mechanics, battle resolution, mismatching speeds of processes, realism of units and battle or who knows…
  • f118 -

Quote from Citizenkane: “Quote from f118: “Quote from DxC: “Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “ ” ” And yes, it is realistic. Read more about ww2... ” How is it realistic that troops only die off after 50%. In real war if I start attacking…
  • f118 -

Quote from WayneBo: “Observation: Three CoW1.5 games, 30k plus rares on hand, one of them 70k rares. All three short on manpower. Suggestions: Switch some (if not all) of the research manpower costs back to rares. To further alleviate the manning
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Alphared’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “they "begin" to die after 50% hp reached, there is a chance to kill some units from stack with under 50% hp. Some times i killed 1 or 2 untis, sometimes not.After reaching 20% they die qwicklier. After 10% almoast for sure. And yes,…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “I think the lack of experienced players is what mainly makes it "boring" for more experienced players. ” Agreed. Perhaps there should be a minimum rank for the next trial event. Not that min. rank is 100% reliable indication. One of…
  • WayneBo -

Observation: Three CoW1.5 games, 30k plus rares on hand, one of them 70k rares. All three short on manpower. Suggestions: Switch some (if not all) of the research manpower costs back to rares. To further alleviate the manning crisis of CoW 1.5, adopt
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

My Zombie TB was removed and lost units re-animated into little living zombies of the own... with health on the proper side of the line. Just a few days of inconvenience and all seems to be relatively back to normal.
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

You could also just bight the bullet... and use the market anyway. The smaller maps are affected much more than larger ones with more active players.... On my latest 100 map, market slowed down for a week, then picked back up again.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Market TAX is NOT 10% it's 10% at moment of Listing, and ANOTHER 10% the other party as well at moment of fulfillment. So it's actually Market TAX is 20%. ” Silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful…
  • Alphared -

Liked C88’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Quote from C88: “its just a waste of my time to try to give some feedback to those sheeps.. ” Hey bud. You obviously care about the issue, but calling people sheep or any other derogatory term isn't gonna help people see your…
  • Chimere -

Merging here as it was in another thread I think it was already mentionned, but some more info on unit balancing specifically (the general rules, not the fine-details). I can't comment on ships since I see very little naval action. Terrain Preference
  • Alphared -

Quote from f118: “they "begin" to die after 50% hp reached, there is a chance to kill some units from stack with under 50% hp. Some times i killed 1 or 2 untis, sometimes not.After reaching 20% they die qwicklier. After 10% almoast for sure. And yes,…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from DxC: “I think the lack of experienced players is what mainly makes it "boring" for more experienced players. ” Agreed. Perhaps there should be a minimum rank for the next trial event. Not that min. rank is 100% reliable indication. One of…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Svven78’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    To be honest I wanted to play the game and this new system almost gave me enough of a hopeless feeling to quit, it totally messed up my initial building style setup, and because i put the wrong price on a sale I lost funds twice when I pulled it off the…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    The market overhaul of a few weeks ago prevents trades between human players outside a coalition and taxed trades in the market. The main mode of trading in this game is for resources. Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Winston montgomery’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    Team Bytro, thanks for all the work you are doing on CoW. Except that is for the latest change to the trading system - that is - when I want to sell my resources, I have to PAY 10% of the potential value when I list them and BEFORE even sell…
  • Belera -

Wrote a comment on Sandevot’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет. Я по поводу альянса. Ищу активный альянс для совместных игр.
    Я по адресу?)
  • white bird -

Liked Faunt’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    There are some things that I like. The new buildings allow for specialization. I like the new combat. I like the new moral system. Unfortunately, the fact that there is no way to upgrade obsolete units is an absolute deal-breaker for me. I will be…