Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked -VIP-’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    its an RP for me, cuz im not joining the other one
  • AllStar -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Kentucky may be more popular outside of the US because of the whisky :)
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Phillip Bosley’s post in the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Like (Post)
    In the World at War map, the country called Kentucky is made up of the US states Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Of those, 3 of Kentucky's cities are in Missouri IRL, and the other 2 are in Tennessee IRL. Furthermore, Kentucky is also the smallest…
  • z00mz00m -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.
  • -VIP- -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Im saying that they meant anything with VIP, Claudio, etc… Sam and Zhukov are too busy either way..
  • -VIP- -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

its an RP for me, cuz im not joining the other one
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

• z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Is this a mistake?.

Recent militia nerf and commando boost to discourage the former and encourage more of the latter.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    That just confirms somebodies country is going to get stolen
  • Carking the 6th -

Im saying that they meant anything with VIP, Claudio, etc… Sam and Zhukov are too busy either way..
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Remember the KD is not a goal, it's just an indicator. How are you fighting AI, to lose units? What can you do to stop losing units? That's what you should think about
  • Phillip Bosley -

Posted the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Thread
    In the World at War map, the country called Kentucky is made up of the US states Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Of those, 3 of Kentucky's cities are in Missouri IRL, and the other 2 are in Tennessee IRL. Furthermore, Kentucky is also the smallest…
  • Claudio NVKP -

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

That just confirms somebodies country is going to get stolen
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

• Carking the 6th -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “I asked people like Kadeko, but they choose to stay out thanks to the clusterfuck that came from your teams response to getting your asses kicked… ” Debatable.... but I specifically told no…