Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Liked Nn gg’s post in the thread Submariens.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lukas the great: “It's almost imposibble to press on a Submarine if it's attack a battelship or other big ships. When you point at it the game thinks you're pointing at the ship. ” do you mean u cannot click on the submarine? Simple. Just…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread High level Players.

Quote from TotallyIncoherent: “Why can lvl 100 + players join tutorial games? Games potential brand new players get thrown in lol. The alliance ghost pirates had atleast three members out ready to club some noobs. ” Level does not equal to skill,…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread High level Players.

100 lvl players have no advantage in-game unless u count getting chosen in a coalition first(maybe except gold but if they want to prove their skill they won’t) new players have resource boost in tutorial maps so actually if the new player already…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Submariens.

Quote from Lukas the great: “It's almost imposibble to press on a Submarine if it's attack a battelship or other big ships. When you point at it the game thinks you're pointing at the ship. ” do you mean u cannot click on the submarine? Simple. Just…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Every country playable.

Quote from Cardinal S: “A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play…
  • Nn gg -

Now follows DoctorDR1.

Follow
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread New game mode?.

Quote from h4zel: “Nah please at least keep the zombie thing outside of this game I want to throw up seeing zombies being included in a game without any relation, disgusting trend. ” yeah. Anyway in ww2 there wasn’t any zombies(not like there were…
  • Nn gg -

Liked Hectopath’s post in the thread New game mode?.

Like (Post)
    This game mode would be a total disaster and I don't even have to say why, LOL.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Quote from yeboistalin: “I'm sad, have been waiting for a month ” be more active in the forum and get more points maybe they will accept u
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread New Special Forces.

Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “... So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread Doctrine (+1/+2 day).

It may cause some inconvenience at first but I think its rather a design thing. Making some units unavailable for upgrade in my opinion would make the doctrines more authentic. Like for example, the allies didn't have Sherman tank early in the War yet…
  • TotallyIncoherent -

Posted the thread High level Players.

Thread
    Why can lvl 100 + players join tutorial games? Games potential brand new players get thrown in lol. The alliance ghost pirates had atleast three members out ready to club some noobs.
  • TotallyIncoherent -

Replied to the thread Submariens.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “There are many alternate methods of selection. In that case I generally hold the right mouse button and draw a shadow circle around the area. This selects units within the shadow circle. you can also use Ctrl F and search for…
  • TotallyIncoherent -

Posted the thread Unit Selection.

Thread
    Please please fix the problem with not being able to select units who are near each other. Navy is the worst, subs and surface units jumble up and sometimes you just can't select a certain stack. You get weird issues with other units too.
  • TotallyIncoherent -

Posted the thread Help is this new.

Thread
    goldspam gold spam is g old sp am censored here too? lol
  • I would prefer not naming the person, as that might result in a warning, but otherwise, your suggestion is sound. If you want solo, go for solo. If you want coalition, make/join a coalition, not switching midway.
  • I'm a newbie here but I suggest that there should be a change to stop coalition leaders from disbanding a coalition within the last 12 hours of an [EVENT] game to grab a solo win for themselves they never truly earned. Further, to be allowed a solo…
  • Jerhiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread How does the patrol trick with planes work?.

Like (Post)
    Patrol tick in any tutorial game is every 3 min 45 seconds. I believe this is true for both 1.0 and 1.5 tutorials. In maps that are not tutorial patrols “tick” meaning they attack everything within their patrol circle every 15 game minutes. …
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Adding R&R Options.

I wonder if rather than a facility simply to have as part of the computation, whether the unit moved or not. For example: if it is in a province that it owns it is at 15xmorale of the province to which we ADD if the unit has not moved a second set of…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can't enter Game!.

Did they use your account or theirs? If they used theirs, that may be why.