Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked MACKMITTENZ’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
    I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
  • 12pit -

Liked BigHorrn’s post in the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round Two.

Like (Post)
    No anonymous games would be nice. I would really appreciate this. I like to see the players name while I am playing the map.
  • 12pit -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round Two.

@ Xarus (and all other players) What do you think of distributing the five dozen on different continents? A dozen each in North America, South America, Europe (+ possibly Asia west of Ural), Africa and Asia (east of Ural). And Australia is…
  • Aloriel -

Liked CoralWar’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs ” So, our coalition was attacked…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Game is broken about food.

Quote from CoralWar: “Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Xarus: “ ” ” I don't have this problem on Civilization, Starcraft, Command & Conquer... CoW is the only game (beta version) in which you are crushed if you expand. ” Must admit it was…
  • CoralWar -

Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs ” So, our coalition was attacked…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Quote from JCS Darragh: “Simple, don't put AA and Militia in every province, just the important ones that you want defended. ” sure, tell me which one is not an important province in GB? Or Cuba? Or even Philippine? Let’s not get Japan opionion neither :S
  • MACKMITTENZ -

I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs
  • CoralWar -

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Xarus: “@CoralWar: I'm with you! The Food economic in this game is not the best. We have in this Forum hundred of threads about this topic. All the things veteran players do, is to know the bad game mechanics and build…
  • CoralWar -

Quote from Xarus: “@CoralWar: I'm with you! The Food economic in this game is not the best. We have in this Forum hundred of threads about this topic. All the things veteran players do, is to know the bad game mechanics and build a strategy to…
  • CoralWar -

Quote from WayneBo: “Quote from CoralWar: “I have 950+ provinces, ” most of which produce neither resources nor have VP.concentrate your conquests to valuable provinces. ” So, when you are at war, you take only a few specific provinces ? That you…
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Xarus: “@CoralWar: I'm with you! The Food economic in this game is not the best. We have in this Forum hundred of threads about this topic. All the things veteran players do, is to know the bad game mechanics and build a strategy to…
  • MACKMITTENZ -

Replied to the thread The New Call of Gold.

Quote from enochen: “has the idea of cap games been brought up? you know, unlike gold free games you have a game where you have a gold cap spending limit for each in game day. this way, if you want to spend you can spend, but you have to be more…
  • war-play -

Liked ronon_’s post in the thread Poll. Maps and scenarios editor.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Diabolical: “but the winter conditions gave the Soviets just enough of an edge to survive long enough for the factories in the east to successfully bring about a massive number of tanks to the front. ” amendment the factories were…
  • war-play -

Liked Diabolical’s post in the thread Poll. Maps and scenarios editor.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Xarus: “Sorry, the game design not allows to design a map editor/scenario editor. But feel free to make some suggestion for new maps/scenarios. Ahem, No, the design is not absolute. I am a software engineer — a programmer — and I know
  • Xarus -

@CoralWar: I'm with you! The Food economic in this game is not the best. We have in this Forum hundred of threads about this topic. All the things veteran players do, is to know the bad game mechanics and build a strategy to compensate. If I be the game
  • Lukenick -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Watch towers.

Like (Post)
    Why not just use the already existing guards and watch-towers (= units + fortifications) as all experienced players do? >> the units remain mobile and the fortifications are needed anyway for the moral.. -- ..instead of wasting resources on stationary…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from CoralWar: “I have 950+ provinces, ” most of which produce neither resources nor have VP. concentrate your conquests to valuable provinces.
  • samincosh -

Posted the thread such a nice message.

Thread
    Screenshot_2019-02-22-23-43-29i found this in one of my games...not so creepy isn't :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :00000156: :00000156: abbf1973-4143-e273-0000-016916fb78bdabbf1973-4143-e273-0000-016916fb78bdforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2f55d4de4fbb22866530b28c2