Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

small number of events maps with 50% or even 33% speed would be make more choice for everyone.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

Does it matter? You make it slower and you potentially take the risk of losing people who wants a faster pace game, lowering the already low amounts of users in games.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for CoW.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Quote from Anpere: “Response to 1 - 2: I wish it was an option to choose the current Icon - Military Symbols. I was playing S1419. When I thought it'd be a wonderful addition to Call of War. Although, coloring is not really…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Quote from Anpere: “Response to 1 - 2: I wish it was an option to choose the current Icon - Military Symbols. I was playing S1419. When I thought it'd be a wonderful addition to Call of War. Although, coloring is not really necessary and is quite a…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

• Anpere -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

A few regions should be non-core fascist or communist doctrine, other than that seems as if it'd be fun.
  • Anpere -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Like (Post)
    Europe 1940 ("H 15")
    We are in may of 1940. Dunkerk have been evacuated and The Maginot line has fallen after fight to the fascist´s power. France has capitulated the 25th of july, and all de western europe is under control of the wehrmacht and the
  • FeritMiri -

Now follows HB4444.

Follow
  • HB4444 -

Now follows setratum.

Follow
  • FeritMiri -

Replied to a comment by HB4444 on FeritMiri’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :D
  • FeritMiri -

Replied to a comment by HB4444 on FeritMiri’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :)
  • Anpere -

Response to 1 - 2: I wish it was an option to choose the current Icon - Military Symbols. I was playing S1419. When I thought it'd be a wonderful addition to Call of War. Although, coloring is not really necessary and is quite a waste of time for…
  • HB4444 -

Wrote a comment on FeritMiri’s wall.

Wall Comment
    :)
  • HB4444 -

Now follows FeritMiri.

Follow
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Field Hospitals?.

Quote from Anpere: “What about Support Units (Engineer & Medical)? ” Its already assumed each unit has mechanics and medics as its a brigade sized element
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Field Hospitals?.

What about Support Units (Engineer & Medical)?
  • El gato con botas -

Now follows Wüstenrabe.

Follow
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Be able to block messaging from a country.

If you have not done so already, please report this player.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

Well they have to stop somewhere. They try to follow the ranks in CoW, which stop at General of the Armies.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Grain Crisis.