Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I am making this for a friend whose IGN is Blistermarc. He has been unable to enter any games, and they have failed to load after he had sent ships around midway, and he believes that this problem is due to a seam issue when a globe is made into a flat…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Quote from Marechal Saoul: “.. Global popularity is greatly reduced by actions such as invading an AI country without a previous declaration .. ” Starting wars without a previous declaration was removed: Quote from freezy: “Actions that improve your
  • Smokintundra -

Posted the thread Queues not working right in Cow 1.5 mobile.

Thread
    Units that I put in a queue are not auto producing like they should. I have more then enough resources and nothing else is queued but when I try to queue any unit it just sits there till I manual start it. Is this a known issue or am I doing something…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked Road2Victory’s post in the thread Staff Introduction- Road2Victory.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself. I am Road2Victory and I have been playing this game for a while since 2016 and took a brief hiatus before coming back here. Feel free to ask me any questions about the game. Hobbies include traveling, hiking,…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator.

Like (Post)
    You know, I never introduced myself. Call me Storm, or Stormy Ive been a member of the EN staff for almost 2 years now, and most of that time I have been your senior moderator. That means that I train and guide the moderators in chat and forum. It is…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked FlemishPagan’s post in the thread Staff Introduction : FlemishPagan.

Like (Post)
    Hi All, FlemishPagan here. So about me, well i like dogs, football (that's soccer for you Americans), good music and a cold beer in the evening. Always ready to help other players. i speak fluent English , Dutch, French and sarcasm. Any…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked killingone’s post in the thread Staff Introduction : FlemishPagan.

Like (Post)
    At last the legendary flemish beer drinker has become the mod. Congratulations mate
  • Marechal Saoul -

Posted the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Thread
    Good morning / evening ladies and gents, Today I had a small realisation about AI declarations of war. This is a working theory, but I've seen some evidence of it so I thought I would share it so others may also provide their own experience. General…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Replied to the thread Allies in a coalition dragging the chain.

May I suggest speaking to your current enemies about the situation and perhaps giving them some inside intel on your ally's deployment, then join the other side when the tide of the battle turns ?
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Allies in a coalition dragging the chain.

Like (Post)
    Retire from the game. Or leave the coalition and attack him. If he is not very active, then you will win the war.
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread allies strategy.

Like (Post)
    When I choose allies I usually use SP artillery, tac. Bombers, commandos, and light tanks, and for naval I usually use destroyers and battleships. You can use commandos as your infantry, it works better and is similar. You can just use light tanks...you…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Replied to the thread Bias Against High Command Player.

Quote from gazsom: “Look up Call of War cheats there you will see, How to Combat Gold Users on you tube, and see for yourself " How to Combat Gold users" on utube. Saying you must be nice to gold users (sarcastically) ” I think there's a difference…
  • LightningTurk -

Replied to the thread [The Roleplayers Union] Man In The High Castle Roleplaying Round.

Update Round is done with landswap stage, and has officially begun! :D Updated Playable Countries for those interested to join in order of significance to the RP. - Basra Republic - Italian East Africa (Ethiopia) - Papuanyuginia (Papua New Guinea) -
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Metal shortage in 1939 historical world war.

Like (Post)
    Well, it is historical, and they try to keep economies as accurate as possible. For example, Japan lacks oil at the beginning, which was true. I am assuming that Germany and the Soviet Union both lacked raw materials.
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Metal shortage in 1939 historical world war.

Like (Post)
    I have joined a few game of historic world war now and in every single game there is a metal shrotage and the prices on the market are always 30 money per metal. This might be because the superpowers like Soviet Union and Germany all have lots of…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Add a new treaty feature.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to adjust the diplomatic side then I would suggest the following changes: Trade Agreement: Sets up a daily trade at the date change of x for y. Exclusive Trade Agreement: sets up a commission free exchange on trades between 2…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Add a new treaty feature.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marechal Saoul: “diplomacy is critical to winning. ” About 90% of my wins is by coalition. And those wins would not have occurred without the use of diplomacy ... :thumbup: