Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoralWar -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Since the beginning people told the gamemasters they don't want artificial rules. So now, start to drop your rules before talking everything else. No RoW? Drop it No coalition? Drop it ... and so on We know you had good intentions but all of this…
  • iDragons -

Posted the thread I'm being haunted by a ghost tank.

Thread
    So I was playing as my favourite country on the 100p map when I decided to go smash an AI, New Brunswick, with two light tanks and an artillery piece. One of the tanks died...but it kept on attacking the enemy units. Below is the image if it loads. When…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread rushing ahead.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Also keep in mind that your army only goes half speed on enemy territory, So once you own the province your support forces get to move at normal speed. This makes a big difference in time to get across a larger…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

I think you don't get it. The bomber attacks three units. So the attack is split in three. First attack is against an armor unit. Bomber uses (one third of) anti-armor value. Second attack is against Infantry. Bomber uses (one third of) anti-inf values.…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

If we divide the league into 2 divisions or maybe into 2 versions of the game play, they could have differing rules. For example, the Beginner's League could have a tiered system where the experienced (or those familiar with the League) players help out…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Historic World War Map.

Hello fellow player, I have played on 3 historic world war maps and I have won all 3. Let me try to give you an insight in how different countries need to be played in order to be succesful. They all have their pros and cons. On my first I played with…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

Maybe, but that map would probably have everbody flock to Australia, unless Australia is 1 or 2 players with (each having) an equal amount of resources as New Zealand. The idea of having some naval levels unlocked would be great, and changing the…
  • Lukenick -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

Like (Post)
    So perhaps what would be good is a dozen player size "South Pacific " map? Focus the 100 player map on : Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Borneo, Phillipenes, Japan, Korea, Sumatra, Siam Maybe throw in Hawaii and a decent US force there? If we want a…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread New gaming units.

A lot of your ideas sound interesting but I would want to see why they would be different than the other units within their branch. Marine: You just listed the building requirements, that tells me little to nothing about the unit itself. Paratrooper:…
  • Prefector -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Thank you all for the information. I did now know that AA fires first on Air vs. Ground attacks. (That would explain my Nuclear Bomber getting shot down b4 dropping its load). I do have a grasp on SBDE. I guess the main idea behind my question is how…
  • Lukenick -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Watch towers.

Like (Post)
    I am pretty sure that watchtowers and forts or whatever were still manned by regiments to actually do the guarding and scouting. So it is already in the game. Have your regiments of infantry or armored cars or whatever airplane to stand somewhere or use…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Poll. Maps and scenarios editor.

If people were allowed to make custom maps, it would only be fair to let people see the borders of the custom map before they actually join. Now this could be bypassed if you were to force random country selection for every custom map, and that would…
  • VorlonFCW -

Also keep in mind that your army only goes half speed on enemy territory, So once you own the province your support forces get to move at normal speed. This makes a big difference in time to get across a larger country.
  • Diablo Mayor -

Replied to the thread Bombing Nuclear Rockets?.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Yes, the AI is not cognisant of the fact that they will destroy themselves in the process with their own nuke. I saw one person mention that they were approaching an enemy capital for a closer look, or perhaps even on a road…
  • Diablo Mayor -

The tactic is useful for cutting right down the middle of a country and creating a panic for many users. From there rely on your stacks to spread according to your tactics.
  • Diablo Mayor -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Like (Post)
    I am among the against-ers... and I think I expressed my reasoning in maybe 5 different threads now. So when you want an in-depth, browse the forum for the older threads. Bottom line, 90% of the provs are empy at any given time, and it becomes…
  • Diablo Mayor -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BeerBelly: “Why does Bytro think it is fair/fun to give some players gigantic advantages and others HUGE penalties? ” That sums up the historical map in general. Loved by many and despised by others. Personally I think that the "big"…