Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Borg Army -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

We accepted our first challenge from AFML, but we will keep the rest of you in the queue! Thank you all for the quick response.
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Here is a example for normal speed. I am playing a Pacific map, we are 2 in USA and 2 in Asia, after a long war we decided all to win the game since there is only 4 active. Now we have to wait 3 days until they can join , so we just login on that…
  • Gumbyz -

Replied to the thread Trade.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “In general, decisions of this sort are not up for a vote of the players. Game rules and features are set by the game owners and designers. When features are abused they are removed, plain and simple. ” When Game Owners do…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Can't accept or offer right of way.

I've been facing the same issue. This only seems to happen when either one of us is in a coalition so I think so.
  • Telmah69 -

Liked Ivanov Ibrahimovich’s post in the thread Radar as a building type..

Like (Post)
    I'm suggesting a building type like a radar station, which expands your fog of war view range. This would be effective for things like islands, where you could have advanced warning of landing ops/enemy action. Also effective for things like readiness…
  • BeorntheBold -

Posted the thread Can't accept or offer right of way.

Thread
    I am in a coalition and offered right of way to a player who was not affiliated with any coalition. A day passed and the player joined a different coalition, then tried to accept my trade offer. It seemed to accept but didn't actually change relations.…
  • Vamaw -

Posted the thread Battle Tokens.

Thread
    I suggested this in a thread once but I thought it was worthy of being its own idea. Battle tokens allow you to play games, one token per game. If for example, I have 5 game tokens, then that allows me to enter five games. If you pay a token to enter…
  • Vamaw -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Gold button.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “Really need to move the button that allows you to rush with gold on mobile. It sits right above the “x” close button and half the time you accidentally spend gold you don’t want to spend trying to close a window. You play a…
  • Vamaw -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Gold button.

Like (Post)
    Really need to move the button that allows you to rush with gold on mobile. It sits right above the “x” close button and half the time you accidentally spend gold you don’t want to spend trying to close a window. You play a map for days or weeks…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread inactive period.

24 hours min inactive period in the first 12 days just isn't convenient. I log on usually everyday but sometimes I give my self a one day break. They should find a solution to encourage players to be active instead.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Gold button.

Oh, didn't notice that. Anyway I also agree, mobile controls all-in-all are a bit zoomy.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Coalition Cool Down.

Like (Post)
    With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 8…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Coalition Cool Down.

With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 8…
  • Alphared -

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “If you had been in my coalition... I would have attacked you and taken your stuff... ” And so would the people in my coalitions, as would have I if it happened to someone else. You're right on point.
  • Alphared -

Quote from Arcorian: “Regarding the cool down I can share the following... With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x…
  • Alphared -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Regarding the cool down I can share the following... With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Liked Ivanov Ibrahimovich’s post in the thread Radar as a building type..

Like (Post)
    I'm suggesting a building type like a radar station, which expands your fog of war view range. This would be effective for things like islands, where you could have advanced warning of landing ops/enemy action. Also effective for things like readiness…
  • Torspo2 -

Replied to the thread How can i see Enemy losses?.

• mrchuikov -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Suspicious amounts of money in my country.

Like (Post)
    Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale…
  • Arcorian -

Regarding the cool down I can share the following... With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24…