Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buzzy02 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Historic World War as China.

Like (Post)
    Problem is that China's expansion relies greatly on Japan's response, and has little initiative if Japan shows even the the slightest bit of aggression. Given enough time though, the Chinese economy would overpower that of Japan.
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Japan 25p Playthrough.

Quote from YourGaurdian: “USSR/German Empire/UK alive? ” UK unfortunately is inactive (I was waiting for him to hand me Hong Kong on day 7) but the AI gave me RoW. USSR and Germany are allied together. They asked me to join them on day 1 but I…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

day 8: i have taken all core cities of poland, now, i look at romania now, will end romania by day 9, as for india, mongolia is attacking india, a betrayal of my trust, so now japan also wants to invade india, i revealed all jpanese armies and found that…
  • YourGaurdian -

• Karl von Krass -

i an definitely say game will end before day 40
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Historic World War as China.

I don't need to do much spending. Me Tibet and Mongolia had joined this game together. We are in the same alliance. After killing German Empire and other European countries, me and Mongolia thought to kill uk and get a coalition victory. But as we…
  • Little Racoon -

I suggest focus on scout units first on their borders since you mentioned only you, UK, and Mongolia are active. When your spies get a reveal all, use that intel and build up troops which can counter Tibet's armies. When you think you're prepared, attack…
  • YourGaurdian -

• YourGaurdian -

Another day as china... Only me, UK, Mongolia are active... Mongolia got severely hit by japan. Uk is striving in USSR. I am currently at peace. I sent around 50 spies in USA. Which had a huge success rate. But as the US has both Quality and quantity, I…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Veterancy and Enthusiasm.

Artilleries have less defense points. Even slightest attacks on artilleries cause much damage. They must not affect much.
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Veterancy and Enthusiasm.

Damn. I didn't think of that. But the veterancy is equal to a gold usage. I don't think it will affect much.
  • KingVarchasv -

Liked YourGaurdian’s post in the thread Government policy balancing.

Like (Post)
    I suggest a new feature for the game, which will be useful to much people. - Normal. The present condition of policy. No change in morale/produce/manpower - Conscription. Which means forced recruitment and Production is the resources production. A…
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread Government policy balancing.

Thread
    I suggest a new feature for the game, which will be useful to much people. - Normal. The present condition of policy. No change in morale/produce/manpower - Conscription. Which means forced recruitment and Production is the resources production. A…
  • KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Realism.

5. I mean that a unit having 10% health will have 10% consumption cost. Thus a unit with low health will have low consumption cost. Because currently a unit with 1% hp will have 100% of its consumption cost, however 100 tanks will not have the same…
  • Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Liked YourGaurdian’s post in the thread Diplomacy and market changes.

Like (Post)
    After reading some articles and experience flaws in the current status of the Game, Diplomacy in CoW requires changes- 1) the trade embargos- we see most people don't really use the markets. They only buy some when in need. Their economy is too self…
  • German leader Bismark -

Wrote a comment on German leader Bismark’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Upkeep.

i checked, it didnt for me.. mayb it is a small percent at day change, and i missed the opportunity to observe it
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked HZDANE’s post in the thread how to exit from a coalition?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, click coalition, then my coalition, bottom of the page you'll see 'leave coalition'
  • Karl von Krass -

• Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread In-Game Harrassment.

Like (Post)
    Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks.