Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

right, i think i failed challenge, stuck at 290 VPs at day 3, landed at Germany, Losing the entirety of Africa to 3 nations, SA had surprsise attacked, i dont think i can win without Allies, i am winning battles but gaining territory like a snail LOL.…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

They must fix the bugs and restore canvas, or use an alternative(Hidden Content)
  • Stumpy Pete -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Why don't you guys understand, they removed canvas because there were major bugs with it so canvas can't come back ” They can fix the bugs, roll back the implementation that caused the bugs, or make a low-res version of
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

The Elite AI have been nerfed up to the point where they basically aren't doing anything anymore. If you aren't able to handle the downgraded Elite AI then maybe it's time to make a switch towards SimCIty :D :whistling: If you as a country go rogue on invading all…
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is when people quote long posts
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is…
  • Stumpy Pete -

Replied to the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Tribunate: “I guess a downside to that is that Rank 70+ would be figured out through process of elimination ” Well that would make it a bit easier to catch people breaking the ToS ” THEORETICALLY, the Game Operators…
  • Quote from whowh: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from whowh: “ ” so your saying this is already a feature ” yes. Look at the shorcuts post on the first 4 days of any CoW newspaper. It says these shortcuts on the upper left hand…
  • jefin b -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Ads.

Like (Post)
    Those gold promotions that pop up are generated automatically in games where a lot of gold is being used. It's an incentive for other buyers to buy gold too and to play gold vs gold. So if you get a lot of gold advertisement in your game be prepared for…
  • jefin b -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Ads.

Like (Post)
    He means the promotional ads that pop-up saying things like "25% off if you buy within 10 minutes" etc.
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Ads.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “you do realize those “ads” if you watch them you get free gold if that’s what you mean. I’m not sure what else you could really mean. ” He said he is…
  • Stumpy Pete -

Replied to the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Quote from Tribunate: “Big supporter of anonymous messages coming back to the paper for sure. Ranking system perks is cool, just like you can join certain game modes and access more scenarios with higher ranks. For example: Rank 70 - get to post…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “you do realize those “ads” if you watch them you get free gold if that’s what you mean. I’m not sure what else you could really mean. ” He said he is on PC. Watch ads for gold is not available on PC, sadly.
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Do you mean the ads that pop out from the side that advertise products or the ads that urge you to buy gold and stuff?
  • jefin b -

Replied to a comment by jefin b on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    do mods need to apply for vacation?
  • jefin b -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Province trade.

Like (Post)
    I think that mutch bether way to make province trede more usefull is that you remove time restrictions(7 day rule). If you want to stop miltiple account players just make only 1 core province trade per day and make non core provinces limitless in…
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread FANDOM.

A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. ... The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity, or…
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Suggestion: Popularity meter.

Like (Post)
    You can see your popularity already. Go to diplomacy, find your country, then click on info. Then click two times to the right.
  • jefin b -

Liked FoxTrotOne_CoN’s post in the thread Suggestion: Popularity meter.

Like (Post)
    there should be a 'Popularity meter' added into the game. It will be a bar in the world-herald that fills up / depletes based on how much your popularity stat increases or decreases with other nations. it would be a way of calculating your popularity…
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Crew the aircraft carriers!.

Like (Post)
    Just move planes onto the carrier. Takes like an hour.