Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Like (Post)
    Lol fair enough. I rarely run into anyone with air cover of their own anyways, so I barely use them either. I usually keep a 10-stack on each front just in case I see enemy interceptors in the air, but I can count the number of times they've come in…
  • whowh -

Liked Danieliyoverde123’s post in the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Like (Post)
    ive been testing strat bombers since the feb 10 update, trying to find the best strategy with this units, but do i have to admit that they arent a meta winning strategy, their longe range its nothing without interceptor scort, and since interceptors do…
  • Cảnh báo nguy cơ từ trò cá độ bóng đá nên ghi nhớ nằm lòng Cá độ bóng đá trực tuyến hiện nay rất tiện lợi tham gia. bạn chỉ cần ngồi ở nhà với máy tính là đã có thể mau chóng kiếm được một khoản tiền to với cách chơi cá độ bóng đá an toàn. tuy thế đi…
  • cl0xy -

Posted the thread Hey.

Thread
    I’m looking for an alliance that is really active, I do not have discord but I will always be active on COW, I’m also looking for an alliance that I can join games with. I’m a good player and I’m a lvl 105 as of right now with a 1.52 kd
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Scam from free diploma.

You might also need to send him your Social Security number
  • whowh -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread Scam from free diploma.

Like (Post)
    Thanks bro I already e-mailed him my credit card details, he said he will be sending support to my house soon.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread AI Removing RoW, Starting Wars.

• whowh -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    Rivers are an excellent idea along with bridges (maybe not quite as you described them but more or less) but I dont think riverborne units would be a good idea. They're to complicated and have extremely limited uses (plus were only extremely minor…
  • whowh -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    It would be a nice feature if there was ever a CoW2, but this change would be too costly in code & balancing to be a good idea for COW1.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Such a shame flash games are a thing of the past now on the mainstream web ” Oh the flash games. So much fun that I can no longer have.
  • whowh -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” Say something so xD what topic do u suggest? ” Maybe why bytro is neglecting the super real historical, zombie threads? ” Half the players are…
  • whowh -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” Say something so xD what topic do u suggest? ” Maybe why bytro is neglecting the super real historical, zombie threads?
  • laaaaaaaaga -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread the computer had a uprising and deleted 2 brand new tanks.

Like (Post)
    Preventing rebellions is part of the game. You need to make sure your strategy accounts for them.
  • laaaaaaaaga -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Gold Usage Report.

Like (Post)
    This loophole will be closed very soon.
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Fluffy Pancake on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i know i am ;)
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Love this idea, has been suggested frequently.
  • Quasi-duck -

Liked Gitargy’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    I want to suggest the addition of rivers to COW. Throughout history, navigable rivers have been a key geographic feature of key importance in times of war. Rivers should be added to Call of War to reflect this. I think this feature would add a nice new…
  • SaskeOtaku -

Wrote a comment on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey BmFox, I am wondering how ti perform Better in Axis doctrine, do you have some tips for economy,strategies and army composition??
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Don't know, never had that problem before. You can just build propaganda offices to increase morale
  • BMfox -

Replied to a comment by BrightAdityas on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Never played that map, internal games affect stats if they are ranked, same goes for AvA