Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I put all my subs on Return Fire to avoid problems. At this point it appears that every troop convoy in my game is determined to surprise attack my sub. *(my poor guys are minding their business at the bottom of the sea and these troop convoys manage…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Poland Shouldn't be Playable Anymore (25 Player Map).

Egypt isn't too bad, but it's rough going: you have very little food.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread The game changed, and it is not good!.

yeah. it would be nice to have system generated FP games that are gold free.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Poland Shouldn't be Playable Anymore (25 Player Map).

The only problem with South Africa is that the only things you can invade are colonies, putting other countries at a serious disadvantage and you without any really good cores to invade. but to be fair, South Africa really does seem to be the other only…
  • attacker101 -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

Like (Post)
    Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off.
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Poland Shouldn't be Playable Anymore (25 Player Map).

Thread
    OK, the title kind of says it all: Poland shouldn't be playable. Why? Well, for starters, it is damn near impossible to get anywhere as Poland. Aside from being basically landlocked, there's also the part that you are sandwiched in between the USSR and…
  • Valewonca034 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes 2019-08-20.

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from Valewonca034: “If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and…
  • Valewonca034 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes 2019-08-20.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Valewonca034: “If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only…
  • Godshamgod -

Posted the thread Recommendation: Mine Layers and Cargo Ships.

Thread
    Many of those reading this might find this idea outrageous however I think it might work: Naval Blockades and Economy (i.e the introduction of cargo ships): Naval Blockades have many usages in Call of War, mainly used for limiting a country's ability to…
  • Eurofighter3 -

Replied to the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Maybe we schould make the game management a suggestion.
  • Eurofighter3 -

• hakijaa -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?.

Like (Post)
    Well, I was waiting for construction to finish at a game today and I was pretty bored, so I decided to scroll to my ranking and see which players are near me in ranking. As I was clicking on into seemingly eternity, I realized that there could be an…
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?.

Like (Post)
    Good suggestion, I have experienced the same. A search option per level would be helpfull too. Now you can only search by a players name.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Good spot. I agree with the gentlemen thoughts above me. But be aware that a lot of them will still leave, as for some reason patience does not exist in the 21st century.
  • hakijaa -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Like (Post)
    May be ready to play another game about a week from now ... I just started playing the 39 historical map (I'm a WW2 history freak) ... I try to play not more than one game at a time. And I got 1 coalition partner that I think may be going inactive soon.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Like (Post)
    I would be a bigger fan for games divided in levels. For example: 1: 0-20 2: 20 - 35 3: 35 - 50 4: 50+ Now you have players of level 50 of higher entering a tutorial or a clash of nations level 22 where they meet beginners. This way they can win, boost…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Anti-Cheat.

Like (Post)
    Anti-cheat ensures that all users in the game will not have the same IP address. If two users that do enter the same game with that enabled, they will be banned from that game, can't remember if they are banned permanently as well. Disabling it allows…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” As of current, hospitals dont exist in the game, so you would have to wait a few days (or if it 2x,4x,6x a…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off.
  • WayneBo -

Just one example: Planning placements of airfields in advance.