Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soviet Canada -

Replied to the thread Game Admin.

hey I got a question how can I add players into my clan/alliance how ever you want to put it I got some friends trying to join me in some servers
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Rockets Grounded in Airbases.

Rockets can only attack, and have no defense. A rocket waiting to launch can be destroyed by both air and ground forces, such as artillery or fighters. Even if it's truck convoy, it can still be attacked by both types of units.
  • No Sticky Keys -

Posted the thread Rockets Grounded in Airbases.

Thread
    When Grounded at an Airbase, awaiting Launch, would a "Defending" Rocket count as a ground or air unit? Would you be able to destroy it with Artillery Units (on Attack, as, as far as I'm aware, they only have a Damage value against air units when…
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Replied to the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Thank you both, it really does mean so much to me you don't understand thank you.
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Like (Post)
    Rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Like (Post)
    Sorry to hear about your loss, you have my sympathy.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

All in all we have a conclusion: The only units that you cant miss by building on them is land units.
  • Edepedable -

Quote from hakijaa: “I resoect your opinion, but if i see a sub that is patrolling my coast and the sub of the country is at peace with me, i will absolutely keep an eye on that country and maybe even attack first.Subs can be useful for scouting, if…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Make Denmark a More Playable Country in Call of War.

Denmark capitulated after 6 hours. That is a shame. Not much guerrila movements aswell. Making small countries strong will ruin the point of playing as big ones.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Call of War 2020.

As a military nerd, this one irritates me: Whats SU 52? If you make TOPOLJ M in the game, i would just simply spam it and bomb San Francisco from Petropavlovsk. Too much countries is a problem too. I rate the idea 9/10.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

Great thoughts, but IMO we should just give Rare Materials that function. Make more provinces produce it, and force us to waste it aswell on some upkeeps.
  • hakijaa -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Introduce coal into the game.

Like (Post)
    The idea itself is pretty simple, introduce a new resource into the game. Coal. Why? First of all it has always seemd a bit strange to me that we have all these industrial complexes around that just run on thin air. The industrial complex is also a…
  • hakijaa -

Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from hakijaa: “Yeah. If we use 3 points to determine my military diversity (meaning that 1 point land 1 navy and 1 air is the most diverse), i would get a 2.8 on land, 0.2 on air and 0 on navy. Seems to work just fine.…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Like (Post)
    Quote from hakijaa: “Yeah. If we use 3 points to determine my military diversity (meaning that 1 point land 1 navy and 1 air is the most diverse), i would get a 2.8 on land, 0.2 on air and 0 on navy. Seems to work just fine. The only times where i go…
  • dw98 -

Replied to the thread Do no count on statistic a game where you spend less then 5 days.

Correct! if they are not building / attacking / moving - they are most likely going Inactive.
  • GJMalaguti -

Liked Iczz’s post in the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Like (Post)
    Could you add the SBDE on paratroopers?
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Tag a friend.

Quote from Stallion ritz: “you knkw what would be cool, adding a map of ww1 a 25 player game but it's ww1. It's my suggestion and some of my friends says it would be an awesome idea ” There's a sister game called "Supremacy 1914", i haven't played it…