Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

If you're not convinced of my thesis that building militia or reg./mot./mech. infantry is a very bad idea unless being seriously attacked in a very early stage, check this calculation. I assume you have IC level 3 in the province you're recruiting…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “They already put stuff on the market ” Indeed the market is the method by which the AI trades surplus resources for needed resources. When you purchase their items on the market this will improve your reputation is my…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

Like (Post)
    They already put stuff on the market; dont they? Sometimes they even give you ROW :D
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

Quote from Teburu: “They already put stuff on the market ” Indeed the market is the method by which the AI trades surplus resources for needed resources. When you purchase their items on the market this will improve your reputation is my…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread INVISVIBLE ARMIES.

How long has this been going on? If you switch to enhanced graphics are these units visible?
  • boocaspr -

Now follows Marshall Utku.

Follow
  • Marshall Utku -

Now follows boocaspr.

Follow
  • Darkinz -

Now follows boocaspr.

Follow
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

They already put stuff on the market; dont they? Sometimes they even give you ROW :D
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked ender611’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Thanks..went back to game and it did load further. Though going back a couple days the old ones are still cut off. Been a few minutes. No biggy. I do check the newspaper allot. When Events says I lost army L42 or something I have to go to the…
  • ender611 -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Thanks..went back to game and it did load further. Though going back a couple days the old ones are still cut off. Been a few minutes. No biggy. I do check the newspaper allot. When Events says I lost army L42 or something I have to go to the…
  • ender611 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for…
  • ender611 -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Good question. The news is touted as the reason combat reports are not given to individual players. But as the OP notes, the news is incomplete, and sometimes inaccurate. Not sure about the casualty counts and personal stats, since I don't pay much…
  • James. D -

Posted the thread Diplomacy with A.I.

Thread
    I think there should be a way to make deals and other diplomatic choices like you can with another player: maybe you could this the same way as feared nations in the newspaper where if you are feared they would be more reluctant to province trades etc.I…
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows WütenderWolf.

Follow
  • WütenderWolf -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • boocaspr -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows boocaspr.

Follow