Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you facing one of complex problems whenever access Yahoo mail account? Don’t feel uncomfortable! The best in class solutions will be offered, right from the comfort of your home, at the comfort of your home. Only you have to avail the Yahoo Help and…
  • jb089507 -

Posted the thread Facing Login Problems? Have A Word With Yahoo Help Team.

Thread
    Are you facing one of complex problems whenever access Yahoo mail account? Don’t feel uncomfortable! The best in class solutions will be offered, right from the comfort of your home, at the comfort of your home. Only you have to avail the Yahoo Help and…
  • jb089507 -

Posted the thread Can I Get Yahoo Customer Service For Hacking Related Problems?.

Thread
    Yes, if you are facing technical or non technical glitches and errors related to Yahoo account, then you can get Yahoo Customer Service without having to wait any single second. Here, a team of qualified and dexterous professionals who will help you out…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Game disappeared from "my games".

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Build up Barracks.

Yes but he bought they entire stock market but he might eventually run out or go negative. (-30/h) which will waste your newly bought ones from the stock market
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You can apply. I will accept
  • johnshakes321 -

Wrote a comment on johnshakes321’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Taz -

Replied to the thread Who wins what in this scenario after a retirement.

• The War Machine 7 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Is it invite only, or is there a cool down from allowance switching
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Wrote a comment on LeftoverCrack’s wall.

Wall Comment
    u are first class yes u want an alliance if so i need u to lvl up some i have changed my name the new one is WEARETHELEGEND and my alliance name is zona if u are interested in joining plz send message back thx
  • The War Machine 7 -

Liked tsigmon73’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Looking for people to sign up for the red team to play against the EN Staff and friends. All that are interested plz sign up. We are looking at a sat start time of 12 noon EST. Tell all your friends and have a chance to say you beat the EN Staff!!!
  • The War Machine 7 -

Replied to the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

• andre5380 -

Wrote a comment on Jimm7922’s wall.

Wall Comment
    mate i know how it is just got hit by 150 bombers on day 2 and the mod do nothing
  • Donk2.0 -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “So we are clear about the teams: Staff and their friends will be Blue team, all of you people signing up here will be on the red team. This is not an official tournament or an official community event, simply a game we are…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread coalition bug.

While that should not happen, it does from time to time. Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and a game operator should be able to resolve your issue.
  • LeftoverCrack -

Posted the thread Looking too join an alliance.

Thread
    I have played CON (conflict of nations) for over a year wanted to start over after my alliance fell apart so I thought I'd give this game a go. So far it seems very similar to CON so I already have an idea on how to play. I can also load back of Discord…
  • VorlonFCW -

So we are clear about the teams: Staff and their friends will be Blue team, all of you people signing up here will be on the red team. This is not an official tournament or an official community event, simply a game we are all going to join. The…
  • gusv -

Liked tsigmon73’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Looking for people to sign up for the red team to play against the EN Staff and friends. All that are interested plz sign up. We are looking at a sat start time of 12 noon EST. Tell all your friends and have a chance to say you beat the EN Staff!!!
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    I believe you are comparing two different maps. Tutorial 22 is different from Clash of Nations 22.