Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• St. Sgt. JLD -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Quote from St. Sgt. JLD: “Some players seem to excel in the 'dirty tricks' department. I was once in an alliance (100 player game) with a player who would accept a player into his alliance, then when a better player came along he would drop the lower…
  • St. Sgt. JLD -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Honestly i think that right of way is tricky especially the new players because you can't see the other person's troops so it's easy to attack the other person since they can declare war easily once they get on your land. I only give right of way to…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread right of way playing dirty.

It truly falls on the player honestly an I believe it would make things worse if you could only do share map an RoW with only a select few people
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server for COW.

Like (Post)
    Hello, players! I was thinking about making a discord server for COW. There have been requests in the past but no one made a discord server so I will do it myself and will invite the community once it's complete.
  • Napoleon098 -

Liked SoulReaper’s post in the thread New Call of War Discord.

Like (Post)
    There is a new call of war discord server that you might want to join. PM me for the link Aim of the server: It is to create a friendly and active CoW server which unites CoW players.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server is complete..

Like (Post)
    The discord server for COW is now complete, if you want to join then pm me in conversations and I will give you the link.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Now follows Napoleon098.

Follow
  • Napoleon098 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server for COW.

Like (Post)
    Hello, players! I was thinking about making a discord server for COW. There have been requests in the past but no one made a discord server so I will do it myself and will invite the community once it's complete.
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Weather suggestion.

Its been recommended since I can remember. Yes itd be something cool but new players wouldnt understand it as stated before theres plenty to learn in this game espicially now with the doctrines added now theres specific metas for each which everyone is…
  • Napoleon098 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server is complete..

Like (Post)
    The discord server for COW is now complete, if you want to join then pm me in conversations and I will give you the link.
  • patriota75 -

Liked Siegfrid Goth’s post in the thread The absurdity of rebellion.

Like (Post)
    Why do I think so:1) Territories fall even to an already inactive player;2) Territories go to a minor player. Who is not capable of territorially changing anything himself;3) Recovering territories is a unnecessary waste of time;4) Territorial rebellion…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread What are you reading?.

Quote from pjrobbo: ““Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984 ” 1984 is a classic sci fi with lots of tidbits about living in a totalitarian…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Questions about the map.

If you are talking about call of war Hungry is apart of the historical maps. but not in the 100pp maps or others to save space I believe
  • patriota75 -

Liked onesty_k_istv_n’s post in the thread Questions about the map.

Like (Post)
    Dear Developers, I like to play call of war, but realised some strangeness. In the game: Clash of Nations is Hungary missing from Europe. You can find instead "Greater Romania "..which includes the hungarian territory.. can somebody explain what is…
  • gusv -

Liked pjrobbo’s post in the thread What are you reading?.

Like (Post)
    “Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984
  • gusv -

Liked St. Sgt. JLD’s post in the thread How to increase Economic Score.

Like (Post)
    To RiverWolf74: Yes, I generally build IC's to high levels, particularly in territories that are high in materials. To Gusv: I have about a 1 to 1 k/d ratio with live players, much higher with AI. And yes I do build large amounts of armor bombers and…
  • gusv -

Liked MALAYA08’s post in the thread Philippines map changed.

Like (Post)
    Hi CoW, Why is the Philippine map in the 1.5 version was changed? Puerto Prinsesa was removed! I shouldn't been removed
  • onesty_k_istv_n -

Posted the thread Questions about the map.

Thread
    Dear Developers, I like to play call of war, but realised some strangeness. In the game: Clash of Nations is Hungary missing from Europe. You can find instead "Greater Romania "..which includes the hungarian territory.. can somebody explain what is…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Weather suggestion.

Quote from RiverWolf74: “This has been suggested before...but I vote no. Weather would make the game too complicated, and it already is sorta hard to understand, and new players usually take more than a month to discover all the features of the…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Weather suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from willeam5th: “.. I would love the mechanic of weather to be introduced into the game (as we all know that is the reason why the Germans struggles in Russia) but I am very open to new ways of implementing it. ” The "reason" in Russia was not…