Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread AI war.

I think one of the issues that is not great is that when an AI declares war on you, you are still at peace with them until they actually attack one of your units or take a province. In order to take action against the AI (which I repeat, has declared war…
  • iMurk -

Posted the thread Banned From Game.

Thread
    I have been banned from game 3495793 by the anticheat for logging on multiple accounts on the same wifi. This has happened because my friends and I decided to join a game together, and as we played collectively on the school wifi I was banned. We all…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Mines.

Did you ever try the "search" fucntion of this board? This suggestion has been made like a thousand times before; you can easily add to one of those instead of creating a new one each time...
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Confused about fp.

Submit a ticket here: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Attack Order Ignored.

Here is a picture - the artillery unit was moving south and was given an attack order against the stack at the bottom of the screen - as soon as the order was given the unit just stopped moving
  • RogodeterSnowl -

The army is really there - I have a group of LT+Mt withing sight range of the enemy stack (so no "spy" symbol on it)
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to a comment by Nn gg on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Reply
    also hello
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to a comment by Nn gg on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yep
  • How to successfully go, see and conquer (and DEFEND) Always try to use espionage first. It is VITAL. Best espionage development is, in my opinion, 3 military sabotage in 3 different major cities (but not the capital). One intel close to border, and one…
  • Ciro702 -

Was it according to intelligence or was the army really there?
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Attack Order Ignored.

Thread
    I gave an artillery group an attack order which would normally mean it would advance to a position where it could bombard the target stack. In this case (and a number of others I have noted in both 1.0 and 1.5), the artillery stack just stops moving -…
  • ShoeBob -

Now follows GrandEmpire.

Follow
  • ShoeBob -

Replied to the thread How to successfully go, see, conquer! (and DEFEND) (by me AGAIN!).

• How to successfully go, see and conquer (and DEFEND) Always try to use espionage first. It is VITAL. Best espionage development is, in my opinion, 3 military sabotage in 3 different major cities (but not the capital). One intel close to border, and one…
  • Urano08 -

Replied to the thread Mines.

i think the mines will bring more realism to the game
  • Saighdear -

Posted the thread Defensive play without High Command.

Thread
    Madainn mhath, I enjoy playing on the defensive, I started the game only 5 days ago. It seems to be that a lot of defensive advantages are given to the High Command players due to the "Fire Control" option. I main the United Kingdom (Only because…
  • northcoast1 -

Replied to the thread Confused about fp.

i clicked accept, it was up saying fp now its gone lol. how do i send a ticket?
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Intel and "Naval staff".

Thread
    It is a pain when your unit finds and enemy stack, identifies what is in it, and as soon as it moves out of range, you no longer know what is there unless you take a screen image and save it somewhere. Surely the player has a "Naval Staff" to remember…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Production levels.

This is indeed just the "tutorial bonus" for new players. This will wear off after some days.
  • emma von manstein -

Replied to the thread AI war.

i dont attack anyone new for 2 days, idont move troops through there country i ceep my populatity up i am not even on the most feared nations list anymore and they come on me so yeah popularity dosnt rlly matter