Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Replied to the thread Units firing on neutral units.

I think that they should have left the fire at will like it was (firing only at enemies) and created instead a blockade command (firing at both enemies and neutral countries trying to run the blockade) ... smiley36.gif
  • gusv -

Liked dirge’s post in the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Like (Post)
    BUG REPORT I noticed in my most recent game that submarine units fired on neutral units. Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread subs causing wars.

I think that they should have left the fire at will like it was (firing only at enemies) and created instead a blockade command (firing at both enemies and neutral countries trying to run the blockade) ... :tumbleweed:
  • gusv -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread subs causing wars.

Like (Post)
    Yes, this was an intentional change that was made during the "Fire at Will" update, you can read more here. They have currently decided to change into a more of an opt-in system so that you would have to intentionally want to block people from crossing…
  • gusv -

Liked mugen’s post in the thread subs causing wars.

Like (Post)
    is this how the game is now meant to be. subs watching port of someone you are not at war with or just bump into some one you are not at war with and war starts. previously subs would move around without attacking or being attacked
  • gusv -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread How can you know what happens in your map?.

Like (Post)
    In this forum there are a lot of tutorials with methods of starting the game. I wouldn’t dream to try to antagonize them, so I decided to write some tips in a slightly different style: how can somebody “guess” what is happening in the messy first…
  • mugen -

Replied to the thread subs causing wars.

• FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread How can you know what happens in your map?.

What a great post atreas1! I am glad to see you say not to join a coalition strait away. I try hard to avoid joining a coalition a newby made on day 1 for no valid reason. Usually, enough nearby people are inactive or there are some good AI targets to…
  • Roidrge -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

• FinnDaddy -

Like (Post)
    7. Contact the other players After seeing who is active and who is not, try to contact the other players. DON’T ask them for a coalition at that point – it is too early and you still don’t know their intentions. You simply try to establish some…
  • FinnDaddy -

Like (Post)
    In this forum there are a lot of tutorials with methods of starting the game. I wouldn’t dream to try to antagonize them, so I decided to write some tips in a slightly different style: how can somebody “guess” what is happening in the messy first…
  • Demidurge -

Liked dirge’s post in the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Like (Post)
    BUG REPORT I noticed in my most recent game that submarine units fired on neutral units. Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • dirge -

Posted the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Thread
  • Demidurge -

Liked Joe’s post in the thread Custon Map Maker?.

Like (Post)
    Could there be a Sandbox where players can create their own maps and share them to their friends? I feel that this would greatly benefit the community as players wouldn't be limited to the pre made maps. Also, as a balance, the Dev Team could make it so…
  • bgbdbear99 -

Replied to the thread Game #2,803,790.

• Umm_oof -

Posted the thread unban Tony_Stank account.

Thread
    why is my Tony_Stank account still banned i have not done sh*t for you to ban me i posted a picture of a panzer division and said start up the panzers baby were going to Moscow come on and get in and let the battle begin in the news how is that a f*cking…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Guide to Artillery.

Quote from warplas: “The enemy could counter this with 10 lv3 inter,lv1 fortress, some melee units around the artys, and a lot of regular/sp artys near the province point. I notice that lv1 fortification alone brings down 55% damage, higher than 38% in…
  • Umm_oof -

Posted the thread research problem and create a round.

Thread
    there's a problem with the research tree its been happening for about a weak were i start researching two units but only one is counting down and the other is paused when i exit and the next day when there supposed to be done the second one starts…
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread Game #2,803,790.

It sounds like you are describing the current bug with paratroopers research. Send a bug report and do your best to maintain the provinces you have now. There isn't really much that you can do until the bug is fixed.