Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Julianc97 -

Replied to the thread Units Worth Producing in COW 1.5.

My stack is Land Anti infantry: motorized infantry, fast, good attack, excelent vision Anti light armor: light tanks, fast, good against inf, excelent against light armor Anti heavy armor: heavy tanks, excelent against heavy armor but really…
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread Hey, call of war fans. What was your longest war?.

prntscr.com/vopnmi Ah well I should have done this when I was 4th (but still only I was the active player then too)
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from Last Warrior: “Quote from JesterTheSheep: “For me it's submarines. ” Quote from DoctorDR1: “For me, the least used unit is militia. I rarely even research it. ” Quote from Fortune12345: “Militia for me (both versions) ” You all…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Incorrect Health Bar.

When it is intelligence from a plane, spy, etc. that can no longer be confirmed, the bar will be full. It's been that way for a while.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Supply Lines.

• whowh -

We should really rename tank destroyers tank destrozers. The Z makes them seem more powerful. ;)
  • DoctorDR1 -

Quote from Last Warrior: “You all want tell me you have atom bombers lvl3, elite tankdestrozers and elite carriers often then militia and / or submarines? ” Actually yes. I really don't use militia. I do build TDs and carriers, and I'll research…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

On that note what do you guys normally put on your carriers? I tend to aim for 4% tactical bombers, 20% attack bombers, 20% naval bombers and 20% interceptors.
  • whowh -

Quote from Chimere: “Paratroopers, Militia and Armored Cars. Railroad ” Interesting. In my opinion paras in 1.5 are extremely powerful. I just use mot infantry and paras. The only thing that I use infantry for is quickly producing units. Commandos…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Quote from Tornvalor10: “1.0. 25/10/22 maps to some degree beyond what they have already expressed. ” I just wish they would add in the new units and add a convert button to paratroopers before cutting ties.
  • Last Warrior -

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “For me it's submarines. ” Quote from DoctorDR1: “For me, the least used unit is militia. I rarely even research it. ” Quote from Fortune12345: “Militia for me (both versions) ” You all want tell me you have atom…
  • Fortune12345 -

they have gotten slightly better in 1.5, but an armored car (so that you can scout) destroys their purpose.
  • Chimere -

Ah well. I only used them for their huge HP/hour (or HP/ cost), never upgraded them past level 1 but it saved me more than once in early game.
  • Fortune12345 -

Militia for me (both versions) I never really had a reason to waste resources on research. They are super slow and the only ones i have are normally the ones you start the game off with. I just put those in some defensive positions and they sit there and…
  • Fortune12345 -

Posted the thread Incorrect Health Bar.

Thread
    Screenshot Attached There is a miltia with 2.1/15 hp left. but the bar is green and full
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread How to Counter Germany as Poland in "Historic World War" Game Mode.

Quote from iDragons: “Playing as Poland is all about luck. Will Germany be a good player or a bad one? Will the USSR ally with me or Germany? Who will stay active and who will not? ” If Germany cooperate with SU there are not many thing you can do…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Yeah, even in 1.0. Of course, just like Jester, that isn't saying I never made them, I just tended to use other ground units more.
  • Chimere -

Even in 1.0 ? It geenetated HP fast and cheap to bolster defensive stacks.
  • DoctorDR1 -

For me, the least used unit is militia. I rarely even research it.
  • Last Warrior -

Since in new call of war we dont have auto upgrade we should call every single level as own unit, because you can use it till end of game succefully. Probably TOP 3 most seldom used units are atom bombers lvl 3, elite tankdestroyers, elite carrier.