Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Addin Turx -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the city centre of Sarajevo, wrapped in a Kosovan…
  • Addin Turx -

Liked SADRA_ready’s post in the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Like (Post)
    What's up guys btw Hbd <3
  • Addin Turx -

Posted the thread It Didn't Happen.

Thread
    Before anyone even talks about it, just know it it all LIES.
  • Kadeko -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” You’d lose ong ” At? ” A fight
  • Kadeko -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he…
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean ” The battle of the nationalists.
  • Average_Luz -

Posted the thread Naval Mines.

Thread
    Battleships would be able to deploy mines into the sea, the mines will deal damage to the following units: No damage to other units 10 Damage to Ships (No defense) 5 Damage to Submarines (No defense) The mines will be visible as a unit and any enemy…
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread Light Tank Spam.....

LT spam works best in Allies and PanAsian. For Axis, stacks of MT + minf are great as your primary land melee stacks, supplemented by arty and aa ofc. I’ve seen players use this strategy to great effect. I joined a dead Homefront round as Colombia…
  • Quote from Prestige0709: “what is the ideal stack to be created with SP artillery , SP rocket artillery and anti air or SP anti air...... what other units should be used in this stack??? ” That sounds expensive. Myb just some armoured cars or light tank.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Light tank spam ain't bad if you ask me, very fast, very quick. (But not the only unit in the round though?)
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Inactive players on day 2.

Second game with all players shown as inactive: 8,623,230 This is clearly a fault in Beta games, standby for mass confusion when this 'upgrade' is released.
  • Suna232 -

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company:…
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “This is a bit of a surprising post from fox... ” I have been enlightened... LIGHT TANKS ARE THE BEST UNIT I HAVE COMMITTED HEREASY I MUST USE LTS NOW I MUST REPENT MY SINS
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy…