Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newbss -

Replied to the thread The Team League July signup.

Signing up [4200] Untouchable with 4 players.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from Hops: “Can't load game in on my laptop as of yesterday. It keeps saying { game ##### cant temporarily be accessed. try again later. ) But on my mobile. No problem. It is playing normally ” As you can load the game on your mobile it…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Mandurah’s post in the thread The Team League July signup.

Like (Post)
    Hi Vorlon, I'm signing up AE2 team, 4 people. If we have the numbers we might sign up one more team. For now it's one AE2 team. Thanks
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Your entire thesis doesn't take into account the current meta. If CoW was a brand new game that no one had ever played before maybe I could buy what you are saying. But even then like Pametna pointed out the synergy of the old research tree was 100 times…
  • Hans A. Pils -

About the concerns: * Food being too rare: Now small countries with few provinces (e.g. at the beginning of the game) have less food than before (since they now have to spend some on researching). On the other hand big countries (most countries in later…
  • Mandurah -

Hi Vorlon, I'm signing up AE2 team, 4 people. If we have the numbers we might sign up one more team. For now it's one AE2 team. Thanks
  • haidang2014 -

I registered as a single player. Does any team need people? I will help you win ^^! Name in game: haidang2014 KDA 3.48
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Posted the thread RESEARCH BALANCING UPDATE.

Thread
    HERE BELOW I HAVE ATTACHED A LIST OF THE RECENT UPDATES. Anyone else concerned about these massive changes...let it be know in this forum. In my opinion these changes are too drastic on terms of COW game-play, I think that the half rate research is…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Although for sure the changes aren't perfect (mainly I agree with Kanaris the earlier availability of level 3 and level 4 rockets is an issue, even though their research costs have been increased a bit compared to other units), they are a great…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    1561465063_news_images_12840.png
    Attention Generals! After several weeks of testing, we are releasing a major research balancing update to Call of War! Thanks to all our Frontline Pioneers for their extremely helpful feedback during the testing phase. …
  • attacker101 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Location of defeated army.

Like (Post)
    Quote from patfromjersey: “.. If you were able to at least see the province where the defeat took place, that would be much better. .. ” But provinces are even linked in the news if an army is destroyed: .. if one or more unit / s were killed from a…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Supremacy 1914 went mobile.

Like (Post)
    Just an FYI for those interested Supremacy 1914 just got its own mobile app! Cheers
  • attacker101 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Join the support team.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Warlord129: “ ” **Removed quote as it was a violation of the Terms of Service, also removed your content as it was an insult to another player.**
  • Hops -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Can't load game in on my laptop as of yesterday. It keeps saying { game ##### cant temporarily be accessed. try again later. ) But on my mobile. No problem. It is playing normally
  • Valewonca034 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread What is shared intelligence?.

Like (Post)
    Shares intel is a high command feature players with a high command subscription can share their spy reports by granting shared intelligence with others. Only players who have high command can give the shared intel relation. Any player can receive the…
  • Dv8nt -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    1561465063_news_images_12840.png
    Attention Generals! After several weeks of testing, we are releasing a major research balancing update to Call of War! Thanks to all our Frontline Pioneers for their extremely helpful feedback during the testing phase. …
  • Valewonca034 -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    I agree. The old research tree worked much better, and grain is never really a problem if you manage yourself well and have an advanced army largely running on oil. Also, airfields should definetely be able to run at around 75% health, which is…
  • Kanaris -

Not true, research is not more expensive then before I would say it comes out to about the same. However what used to take me 4+ days to research took me less than half a day hence it feels like its more expensive as you have to dish out more resources…
  • VorlonFCW -

Posted the thread The Team League July signup.

Thread
    Please sign up your team of four players for the July edition of The Team League Please post all 4 player names, and indicate if they have a different forum name from game name. We are looking for 9 teams. If we have significantly more than that we…