Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Superior Armies getting utterly destroyer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pstomar: “Quote from MadMike69: “It is also possible that the armoured car got to repair/heal some at daychange being on its own province. ” Units in combat don't heal.I thought you'd know that stuff cuz you are "Game Operator"…
  • Rana71 -

Replied to a comment by esteban.salas on Rana71’s wall.

Wall Reply
    El oro es parte fundamental del juego, por lo tanto se puede usar, no esta prohibido.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Superior Armies getting utterly destroyer.

Quote from Pstomar: “Quote from MadMike69: “It is also possible that the armoured car got to repair/heal some at daychange being on its own province. ” Units in combat don't heal.I thought you'd know that stuff cuz you are "Game Operator"…
  • MadMike69 -

• Soviet-boi -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    1548159092_news_images_11346.jpg Dear Generals, With this release we are bringing you some hot and new improvements which are much needed in this cold season! Now you are finally able to experience all of our convenient coalition features in team games…
  • ukliw -

Replied to the thread Febuary 2019 sign up.

• Mr Selfridge -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

I registered :) I am on the purple team, Mr Seflridge
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Or does the webGL simply require a new computer??? ” No it doesn't, we optimized it so that it even runs on older computers (if it is too old we can't do anything though). On yours it should work like a charm. Things you can…
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from Pstomar: “Units in combat don't heal. ” Combat could have ended before day change. Quote from Pstomar: “I thought you'd know that stuff cuz you are "Game Operator" Lololol ” There is no need for insults. You are expected to be…
  • Pstomar -

Quote from MadMike69: “It is also possible that the armoured car got to repair/heal some at daychange being on its own province. ” Units in combat don't heal. I thought you'd know that stuff cuz you are "Game Operator" Lololol I agree with what…
  • Futz -

Replied to the thread Hot Winter Update.

Nice looking update. I complained about the webGL colors and graphics when it came out. This looks much better and wanted to say thanks to the staff. :thumbup:
  • freezy -

Quote from _Pontus_: “Or does the webGL simply require a new computer??? ” No it doesn't, we optimized it so that it even runs on older computers (if it is too old we can't do anything though). On yours it should work like a charm. Things you can…
  • freezy -

Liked HMS Surprise’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the update. It looks much better now. Especially I liked not having invisible units anymore. But one more question. Are you going to count previously won team games, add the gold reward and victory in the stats?
  • freezy -

Liked Soviet-boi’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    I love the new graphics and especially the new loading screen. The one complaint is there’s a white screen where the keyboard is after you send a message on iOS
  • freezy -

Liked T-3PO’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    Looks like a good update. Great job bytro!
  • Hans A. Pils -

Quote from freezy: “Removed team balancer: Players can now choose their team freely and don’t need to even out teams in the selection process. ” Ehhm... is this one really an improvement? To me this restriction always seemed to make a lot of sense.…
  • JCS Darragh -

Replied to the thread Leader Unit.

I like this idea, you could have the leader unit be like the generals in civilization like CoralWar said. I'd suggest that they would be more militaristic in nature, if they are put into a stack of units, those units get a boost in all stats, better in…
  • JCS Darragh -

Replied to the thread Please reduce transport ships research effort.

Hey, I have an idea about the extra research slots! If you buy high command then you can get extra research slots! Or maybe, your level in CoW unlocks more research slots. Every 10 levels you unlock a new slot, up to lets say 5, and the rest of the slots…
  • OMalakas -

Liked kidgamerboy’s post in the thread THE GOLD.

Like (Post)
    ok i was just playing the Antarctica map 19 hrs left till victory ALLIED with a buddy and all of a sudden a man who has spent more than 50,000 gold (the amount you would win) and beat us i mean he made rocket fighters in thin air i just today checked and…