Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked suntso’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    The problem is the game interface is not user friendly when it comes to things like comparing a Lv1 Infantry to a Lv2. I want a matrix, where at a glance, I can compare values and make a build decision without a bunch of clicks. It may be due to me…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

@VorlonFCW I know it is in the newspaper but it is not convenient to do so for every lost unit
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Supply routes.

Quote from MuffinTomatoes: “Supplies? Tho the problem is if u lack the supplies it doesn’t affect the troops in anyway. And also when ur troops are surrounded does that still mean that they can receive supplies? ” @MuffinTomatoes If you lack supplies, it…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “Is this 1.5 update still gonna happen officially? with all those new mechanics? ” Currently the 1.5 features and new mechanics are only present in the specific event games marked 1.5, and are not integrated into the…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread So where did they go?.

Quote from cycle9: “Try this: Disable the "enhanced" GUI. Click on one of your units. Use the arrow keys to tab thru your units one at a time. ” tried it but to no avail although thanks for this it makes life so easier
  • killingone -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread So where did they go?.

Like (Post)
    .. so, as already described in another thread, which was also about apparently inexplicable loss of troops, ultimately there's only this one possibility what happened ..smilie_alien_093.gif
  • Wüstenrabe -

Now follows GrayAlie.

Follow
  • suntso -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

I wonder if the unit values are formula based or are in a database. Does anyone have the database or the formulas?
  • MuffinTomatoes -

Supplies? Tho the problem is if u lack the supplies it doesn’t affect the troops in anyway. And also when ur troops are surrounded does that still mean that they can receive supplies?
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Fortune12345’s post in the thread naval anti air support to landings.

Like (Post)
    Also, most of the time people will be patrolling, and if a cruiser/destroyer is within the patrol circle, it will take damage but your convoy will probably be taking a lot of damage from the planes anyways. Thus, you probably shouldn't land somewhere…
  • VorlonFCW -

From a certain point of view, this concept is already a part of the game in a fundamental daily mechanic. Can anyone guess which mechanic which affects all units each day I might be referring to? ;)
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “where and what unit is lost ” Is listed quite plainly in the newspaper. The idea of the notification is to be quick and simple. If you want more details they are readily available if you look in the right place.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Dv8nt’s post in the thread PC.

Like (Post)
    Your preference for mobile mode is now stored as a cookie within your web browser. To revert please follow the following steps: 1) Close any tabs for Call of War. 2) In your browser settings, clear cache and delete cookies relating to CallofWar.com 3)…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Players that suicide should be banned.

A highly active player frequently takes advantage of anyone who makes an offensive move and makes a surprise attack elsewhere. This may give the appearance of suicide but it is frequently just a matter of someone else taking an opportunity. If you…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread ROW causing a bug?.

Quote from Fortune12345: “but there are hidden, because of Level 5 Fortifications. ” Level 3.5 and higher fortifications will hide their contents from ground level troops, even in combat. Quote from Fortune12345: “UK troops are in the…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    @ender611 This game is indeed really impressive however I want to emphasize to the game developers @freezy . Can you please add where and what unit is lost in the notification when a unit is lost? That makes our life easier and makes us learn from our…
  • gusv -

Liked ender611’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Thanks..went back to game and it did load further. Though going back a couple days the old ones are still cut off. Been a few minutes. No biggy. I do check the newspaper allot. When Events says I lost army L42 or something I have to go to the…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for…
  • gusv -

Liked ender611’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    In the stats section its where it is handy to see the wealthiest or most researched etc. it always will cycle to the most popular or most dreaded. What interest is there in seeing these two? It makes going through the first list difficult. So in most…