Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Income decreased over time - Morale 100%.

I think that what Vorlon is hinting at is a sequence of events such as this at Day Change Step one- apply negatives in morale to production Step two - run production Step three- post/adjust projected hourly productions Step four- apply positives in…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Give troops 15% combat bonus when reclaiming core provinces.

Home recapture getting a bonus I can go with. However, converting conquered provinces to core does not fit within the projected time factors of the game.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread New Naval unit models.

In the Total War series there were a group of folks that volunteered to redo and did redo the images. Considering the limited pay time of coders in this company I would rather it be left to volunteers to provide if the company could put out the…
  • Maba8901 -

Wrote a comment on Koba_S97’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ¿Cuál es la posición por la que te postulas?

-Moderador

¿Por qué piensas que eres el ideal para obtener el puesto y por qué te postulas?

-He realizado tareas relacionadas con la ayuda a jugadores desde pequeño, me gusta entregar mis conocimientos…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

If you are not part of setting up the game, please let those in authority and the right to speak respond.
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Turning non-core provinces into core provinces.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “... resources production value is low in non-core provinces. ” It's deliberately low .. .. the non-core-malus serves as a kind of "time-brake" >> too fast conquest or too much / wrong unit building without…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Stockpiling Troops.

Like (Post)
    If you do have enough resource, you can put some barracks and INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. This is the key, you almost cannot produce anything without it. Infrastructure would also be useful. If you need help with resource check this out. (Hidden Content). You…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Turning non-core provinces into core provinces.

Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “... resources production value is low in non-core provinces. ” It's deliberately low .. .. the non-core-malus serves as a kind of "time-brake" >> too fast conquest or too much / wrong unit building without…
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “Does anyone think we should be able to spend resources to annex non-core provinces and have them under our banners? Not being able to do it kinda sucks, plus resources production value is low in non-core…
  • gusv -

I've gone thru this issue in this forum in what could be described as a very heated debate several weeks ago. I think part of the high drop out ratio of new people is that they find that they are penalized by this low productivity when they expand their…
  • gusv -

Liked PrussianKingWilhelm’s post in the thread Turning non-core provinces into core provinces.

Like (Post)
    Does anyone think we should be able to spend resources to annex non-core provinces and have them under our banners? Not being able to do it kinda sucks, plus resources production value is low in non-core provinces.
  • PrussianKingWilhelm -

Posted the thread Turning non-core provinces into core provinces.

Thread
    Does anyone think we should be able to spend resources to annex non-core provinces and have them under our banners? Not being able to do it kinda sucks, plus resources production value is low in non-core provinces.
  • PrussianKingWilhelm -

Posted the thread New Naval unit models.

Thread
    Does anyone think we should get updated naval unit models that match the respective types? German, Soviet, and American? Also, does anyone thing we should get French and British models? idk, just spouting off ideas here.
  • ChaosWarlord -

Replied to the thread DARKBOYS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Quote from DARKAIM: “ChaosWarlord as we are a new alliance we want to experience how the game works and stuff so after we finish with Ryan04px2025 then we'll discuss the dates and stuff. ” Understand completely. Pssst me when you guys are ready :)
  • jonathan -

Wrote a comment on MELGOITAS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    si
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Pearl Harbor was done with Naval Bombers not Strategic or Tactical Bombers. Ground based artillery was not exactly an effective attack on ships that were moving around. I do not recall any of the naval ships being sunk in invasions at D-Day, etc. …
  • Restrisiko -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “USA losing 75 aircraft for each ship they lost while Japan losing about 65 aircraft per ship lost ” Though in WW2 control of the air was critical, airplanes had difficulties sinking ships. Thus most ships were very…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Just for comparison : Battle of Midway USA Losses-------------------- vs ---------------- Japan Losses 1 fleet carrier sunk ------------------------------4 fleet carriers sunk 1 destroyer sunk 1 heavy cruiser…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “USA losing 75 aircraft for each ship they lost while Japan losing about 65 aircraft per ship lost ” Though in WW2 control of the air was critical, airplanes had difficulties sinking ships. Thus most ships were very…
  • danieden1 -

Wrote a comment on Koba_97S’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola koba soy rumania el del discor como hacemos esto??