Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread war tactics.

Provinces get a new attribute isSurrounded. When the map is created, this of course is set to false for all. Then each time a province changes its owner, a function is called to check for all neighbouring provinces whether they now are surrounded…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread war tactics.

Well, I think if a suggestion seems complicated and/or difficult to realize, it shouldn't be suggested. Restrisiko is right the game mechanics should be kept simple and development time is precious. Also the idea of being surrounded / being cut off has…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Paratroopers darken the Skies.

Like (Post)
    In my overall dead game w/o active enemies, I am still stuck with several para's for which I still can't find good use. Out of laziness I jumped to Sardinia and Corsica; hardly strategic targets. Some other two I used before to save me 2 hrs (Two? Yes…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers darken the Skies.

Unfortunately strats are of limited use as rockets are so bloody OP. Its like having a multitool that is awesome at everything not average at everything but truly awesome. You are not going to spend time and money for something that is only good at one…
  • embarazo -

Wrote a comment on embarazo’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread More light and heavy units.

I would also like to see more light and heavy units. The big variety of units is what makes this game fascinating and interesting. Those who state something else, should imagine a game with just one unit called "Army". Perhaps you'd prefer that? Of…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Posted the thread patroling planes no longer attacking.

Thread
    Seems like planes on patrol no longer attack (tested with planes above hostile ground units; client version 524.b, web API 668_dev, game server 183_dev, game ID 2744066)!?! Can somebody from Bytro update us on what has been changed? Was it done…
  • comrade_jeff -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

I’ve lost a speed run map last night because of it, nvm, i'll not join any other map until it fixed, thank you.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers darken the Skies.

Strats do have some use, maybe you could find a use for them in that game. Or rocket fighters But them still knowing is a good point, though it wouldnt be quite so obvious.
  • Edepedable -

Liked grandpooba52’s post in the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edepedable: “Have not receiveid either yet. ” gold reward has been issued Spetsnaz_ reward was delayed because of mispelling but it should be on its way now
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

Quote from Edepedable: “Have not receiveid either yet. ” gold reward has been issued Spetsnaz_ reward was delayed because of mispelling but it should be on its way now
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread location of sinking.

Well dealing with subs and not knowing when they are is annoying, they shouldn't give an exact location because that would make subs useless but give a rough location, like Baltic Sea or Algerian Basin
  • BMfox -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread location of sinking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Urano08: “.. For example the HMS Hood - 22:39 - Gulf of Biscay ” But that way it's already reported in the news -- at the most, they could link the sea area for the geographically less skilled players ..
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread location of sinking.

Quote from Urano08: “.. For example the HMS Hood - 22:39 - Gulf of Biscay ” But that way it's already reported in the news -- at the most, they could link the sea area for the geographically less skilled players ..
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Rationing food supply.

Also never had problems with food, on the contrary, I've always been able to sell food surpluses on the market >> good for to buy other always usable ressources as building material or finance spies. :thumbup: A rationing option would very likely negatively…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread new newspaper: polls, like- dislike, comment.

Should be easy to implement as it's the same code like the polls on the forum.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Secret weapons.

Fair point and I agree. You can read in the newspaper when a battleship, a plane carrier, RRG, or nuclear branch has been produced. So your enemies know that you have them, which is not cool. At the other hand if you have a nuclear reactor and an airbase…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread The biggest army.

The trick is to force your enemy in the attack. Most players when being attacked the attack themselves instead of defending, if they don't you pound them with artillery so that they are forced to either pull back or attack. For me this works every single…
  • BMfox -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Antarctica map.

Like (Post)
    @mindfields I sent you a PM so we can discuss the continuation of the map. Feel like we are spamming this thread a little :P