Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Then that's a major bug on your map indeed. Doesn't affect all CoW1.5 maps - on mine all cities have the same base production. If I were you, I'd file a bug report for this to Support (containing your game ID) in addition to the forum post you made above.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread unit name.

Ah, just read in a --> different thread <-- that removal of unit names in the unit detail view was by accident (but bringing it back has low priority, to which I can agree).
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked NidhoggPC’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from NidhoggPC: “freezy, Since we're discussing changes in 1.5, I'd like to then resurrect my earlier post regarding the apparent disappearance of Battleship names from their unit descriptions. RiverWolf74 kindly replied to my…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NidhoggPC: “freezy, Since we're discussing changes in 1.5, I'd like to then resurrect my earlier post regarding the apparent disappearance of Battleship names from their unit descriptions. RiverWolf74 kindly replied to my initial question on…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Not exactly a Balance issue, but when you look at a player's profile and go to the units built and lost, there is a place for Transports. But transports do not exist as a unit they are a capability.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Like (Post)
    freezy, Since we're discussing changes in 1.5, I'd like to then resurrect my earlier post regarding the apparent disappearance of Battleship names from their unit descriptions. RiverWolf74 kindly replied to my initial question on the matter, when I was…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Like (Post)
    Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Little_Debbie: “Hi there's a little problem and i built 3 Kongo class Battleships and i put the historical names and everything and after the constructions i can't find the names i put for the ship so are they…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to a comment by gusv on gusv’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Haha same spending too much time on this game too!
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from KriegMaker: “2. Using naval bombers against land targets. ” Did that in my first game about a year and a half ago ... Also used naval bombers vs. surface ships ... Lost a number of them before I realized that naval…
  • Nn gg -

Posted the thread Is a rocket supposed to be facing up when killing troops downwards?.

Thread
    my rocket is on the way to explode. But it’s facing upwards? It has 4 min left before impact... did it change course?
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread new changes testable on beta: 2020-07-02.

Firstly defining two terms: * "cocooning playstyle": During first one or two weeks investing bigger part of resources into industry and research. Therefore not being able to expand a lot during first two weeks. Only afterwards building a lot of units and
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from gusv: “Quote from KriegMaker: “2. Using naval bombers against land targets. ” Did that in my first game about a year and a half ago ... Also used naval bombers vs. surface ships ... Lost a number of them before…
  • El gato con botas -

Replied to a comment by Emilianovqz on El gato con botas’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola emiliano :D
  • El gato con botas -

Replied to a comment by Logus Wolfgang on El gato con botas’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Dime
  • MagisterTubae25 -

Replied to a comment by Logus Wolfgang on MagisterTubae25’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola Logus, Además de eso, te especifiqué en el correo que también cometiste Flood y usaste el canal de ayuda para fines que no son los correctos.
  • Logus Wolfgang -

Wrote a comment on El gato con botas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tengo un problema señor gato von botas
  • Logus Wolfgang -

Wrote a comment on d.jahnsen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    disculpame pero no se donde pudiera comunicarme contigo, tengo un serio problema
  • Emilianovqz -

Wrote a comment on danielito’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola
  • Emilianovqz -

Now follows danielito.

Follow
  • Emilianovqz -

Now follows Alrojoviv0.

Follow