Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50%…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Suna232 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
  • Vanrendo -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Oh, snap!
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” They apparently forgot to switch the city…
  • Vanrendo -

Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” I am still going true release notes and I…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked thomas8474’s post in the thread petition for NO gold games or limited..

Like (Post)
    i would love to start a petition for this game to have a play mode where NO one can use gold or a limit cap! gold users has ruined this game and i no longer wish to play this game unless they make some changes. though I know this is personal and they…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” russ and fox,the final battle?
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” They apparently forgot to switch the city…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Thundax's Pan-Asian Rapid Conquest Guide!.

Like (Post)
    More generally, I think there are good recommendations there, but putting "use 30k-50k gold on day 1" into a guide like this is pretty hilarious. Of course that's going to make things go a bit easier :)
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Thundax's Pan-Asian Rapid Conquest Guide!.

Like (Post)
    No, if you have two players of equal skill, and one is Pan Asian defending their homeland and the other is one of the other three doctrines attacking on Day 1, the defending Pan Asian player should win (and win by quite a bit, I'd think). Homeland…
  • z00mz00m -

• z00mz00m -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they…