Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland”
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    My first II:1919 game was me beating the crap out of everyone, making a friend that had like 100 wins then him leaving the coalition at the last minute, stealing the win
  • Talvisota -

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis. ” Medium tanks? :thumbsup: ” Turkey or I sell Portugal to Modi!
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis. ” Medium tanks? :thumbsup:
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Portugal's colonialist regime was incredibly brutal, and he wanted to keep it going.....
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Independent Indonesia.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “If we make The Dutch East Indies independent, we have to scrap the Netherlands being playable in this case.... However Indonesia has powerful resources. ” Feels like it would make more sense to have the whole empire in that…
  • Talvisota -

Portugal's colonialist regime was incredibly brutal, and he wanted to keep it going.....
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    So was Vietnam, just because they are communist does not mean they do not have the people’s support. Often in the developing countries it’s the opposite case. Btw there were apparently examples of segregation and even racism within the Portuguese…
  • Carking the 6th -

So was Vietnam, just because they are communist does not mean they do not have the people’s support. Often in the developing countries it’s the opposite case. Btw there were apparently examples of segregation and even racism within the Portuguese…