Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Helicopters.

Like (Post)
    During WW2, helicopters were mainly used for reconnaissance and not for attack. Helicopters today are still not used for attacking ground units. I don't think helicopters should be included in the game and if they are, they should have very low attack…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Habo778: “In WW2 and even the early Cold War Helicopters weren’t produced in high enough numbers to form divisions like we see in the Meta of CoW and at the time Helicopters where still VERY experimental and weren’t used often in the…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ChunkyJew: “Quote from Habo778: “In WW2 and even the early Cold War Helicopters weren’t produced in high enough numbers to form divisions like we see in the Meta of CoW and at the time Helicopters where still VERY experimental and…
  • MZM7 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MZM7: “I'm not entirely sure if this is meant to be a response to my points or not, but I'll continue as if it is, since it seems to be directed at those who hold the same position as me: ” No my reaction was not for you but in general, I…
  • whowh -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Like (Post)
    US: The US has a really high resource production each day. Although, it starts with one of the weakest armies in game. However, you could build up massive armies due to the overpowered production capabilities that it possesses. Also, the Allied Doctrine…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread World at war paki day by day report.

• whowh -

Liked Stumpy Pete’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2021-03-29.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DoctorDR1: “Quote from Tre: “Quote from Arcorian: “When you join an event in Call of War you do not have to wait until all available player slots are filled. Event maps now start immediately when they are created by the system. ” Grrr.…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread New unit idea, myb.

• whowh -

Liked Larry is god lol lol’s post in the thread Bans.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mr. Waffltonn: “I think there should be a part in the cat where you can look and see who was banned in the last 24 hours or so. It is quite annoying when you think that one of your alliance members was banned from the chat but when you ask…
  • whowh -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread Estonia's doctrine is wrong.

Like (Post)
    same thing with poland in 22 player map.
  • whowh -

Liked how about a nuke’s post in the thread Estonia's doctrine is wrong.

Like (Post)
    In the game, Estonia has Soviet doctrine, Republic of Estonia flag and Konstatin Päts (Anti soviet) as president. During the Estonian Republic, Estonia's doctrine was much closer to German than to Soviet. The army changed to Soviet only after the
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

Yes, there is way too many allied troops. The most plausible new doctrine is the commonwealth one but even it isn't popular enough to become a reality
  • whowh -

Liked Onandonandomnom’s post in the thread New doctrine?.

Like (Post)
    I want European allies to be a doctrine and American allies to be a separate one. Why? Because allies are boring. There are so many of them, and it completely ruins the American theatre. North America is extremely boring to play in 100p unless you play…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread ive seen people with minus points.

Quote from jefin b: “dismissed maybe ” *dishonurably
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread ive seen people with minus points.

• jefin b -

Liked dw98’s post in the thread I need tips.

Like (Post)
    Tip #1 - Dont smoke on the Hindenburg
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread WWI - WWII Storyline.

• WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread BUG REPORT! SAID THE SPEED WAS 0!.

you can send in a bug report in game so we can look closely at it if we can help we will do our best to help
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• jefin b -

Liked Stumpy Pete’s post in the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Why don't you guys understand, they removed canvas because there were major bugs with it so canvas can't come back ” They can fix the bugs, roll back the implementation that caused the bugs, or make a low-res version of