Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Tribunate: “Internet tip of the day: You usually get a 100% chance of a response when you put your title in all caps. ;) ” Another example of Bytro reading and acting on feedback... Thread title changed to "Do Dev really listen to our…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

I am really enjoying the numerical value attached to the tags in zoom out feature. Has been a nice aesthetic touch but also a tactical one too as I pan over for a quick look at where, and how many units, are in a local area. Rather than having to zoom in…
  • WashingtonWarMachine -

Replied to the thread Added Columns to Diplomacy Screen.

How is the "Activity" column measured? I keep my desktop logged in almost constantly, yet seem to fall in the middle of the pack when I sort players by that column. One of my current coalition partners is rarely on and he's higher ranked than I am.…
  • WashingtonWarMachine -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Added Columns to Diplomacy Screen.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BeorntheBold: “a list of all players in order of their skill level, or K/D ratio ” Skill level and/or K/D ratio would be my top preference for adding any columns ... :thumbup:
  • TomtheBuilder -

Replied to the thread False Icons.

Yeah wish they'd include half-icons for these.
  • WT auf.Pz IV -

Posted the thread False Icons.

Thread
    So, I am playing in the 25p HWW map and I click around on some provinces and, some provinces produce a lot more than others, some 70% morale provinces which produce like, idk oli only give 578 (base)while other provinces also at 70% morale give 1,157…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Coalition Names.

• RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Coalition Names.

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from Comrade genz: “If I pick Germany or Italy or Spain axis, USA, France or Uk allies, ussr then cccp. Lol :D ” So if you take USSR the name of your coalition is "USSR" as it is written in the original Russian ? I would not…
  • freezy -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Coalition Names.

Like (Post)
    I always go over the top. ptkNx4Y.png
  • RBoi200 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nigeo19: “You are making the Netherlands a playable country? It would also be great if you made the Netherlands a bit more powerful while you are at it please! ” "probably" we did exactly that :D Quote from RBoi200: “I think South Africa and…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked WT auf.Pz IV’s post in the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Like (Post)
    You mean no player nations in Africa (Europeans with colonies here dont count obviously). However, Egypt might be good as It is close to AI (Saudi Arabia, Oman and Iraq) and not far from any player nation (Turkey, Persia, UK and Italy) South Africa only…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Quote from nigeo19: “You are making the Netherlands a playable country? It would also be great if you made the Netherlands a bit more powerful while you are at it please! ” "probably" we did exactly that :D Quote from RBoi200: “I think South Africa and…
  • WT auf.Pz IV -

Replied to the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

You mean no player nations in Africa (Europeans with colonies here dont count obviously). However, Egypt might be good as It is close to AI (Saudi Arabia, Oman and Iraq) and not far from any player nation (Turkey, Persia, UK and Italy) South Africa only…
  • freezy -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Stealth.

Like (Post)
    commandos capture all provinces they go thru
  • i can definitely say bytro does listen, by reading the newest update log. @ryanb96's request for a lower expansion penalty was implemented and my request for better tutorials were being implemented. thanks devs
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Volunteers.

People exploited trading units too much in the game. Volunteers barely effect the course of a war. For example, Spain sent two divisions of volunteers to assist Germany in Operation Barbarossa, and that did not change anything. During the Spanish Civil…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread i cant login to my acount.

Quote from Dangerous77: “hi, how are you. I am having issues with trying to find my account. All of the sudden i got logged out yesterday and cannot recover the game. ” This is what it seems like you made a new account by mistake. If you have…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Historic World War as China.

China is actually fairly easy to play if you think about it. Even if Japan attacks you there is a method that you can resist them. You can draw your forces back and counter attack when you wear the Japanese down.
  • Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Replied to the thread Province tab cannot be closed.

Quote from freezy: “Thanks for explaining the 2 workarounds already. May I ask which screen resolution you use? The game isnt really optimized for small resolutions like this, but perhaps we can keep it in mind. ” it was set in 100%
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Province tab cannot be closed.

Thanks for explaining the 2 workarounds already. May I ask which screen resolution you use? The game isnt really optimized for small resolutions like this, but perhaps we can keep it in mind.