Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Now follows Joe Bartolozzi.

Follow
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

Thread
    What is the difference between the two types of paratroopers? One of them means you fly them to an airfield but it has to be your airfield (or an ally) which to me defeats the object which is to drop behind enemy lines. Surely there should be one type…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Stock market rebalance.

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang ” Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, I didn't pay attention to Asia at the RP. Sorry for accusing that.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked WinterWar1940’s post in the thread Is Finland good in Clash of Nations?.

Like (Post)
    Is Finland a good county in Clash of Nations?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Is Finland good in Clash of Nations?.

Quote from WinterWar1940: “Is Finland a good county in Clash of Nations? ” Finland is a good, challenging country to play, but you have to worry about the Russian Empire, but not to much about Sweden. I'd say Finland is a good country to play as if…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang
  • WinterWar1940 -

Posted the thread Is Finland good in Clash of Nations?.

Thread
    Is Finland a good county in Clash of Nations?
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Infantry.

Quote from Uberlandia: “What do infantry do? ” You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

If you click on flying bombs read the description,it will give you an idea what it's good for. You can use it to bomb province's morale and economy(can't recall the exact damage to a province with full morale)If you can master their use you can become a…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread East Mexico playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Good luck
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

East Mexico, 1940. (For some reason Mexico City gave me share map) Dang it! Those Mexicans beat us to it! They will pay for this, our response: Invasion. We need to unite Mexico under our rule, not Mexico City! We must attack! Based on our intell, they
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Bro who wouldn't take advantage of this? This is free real estate (Sneak peak of the next day in my playthrough btw)
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread PATROLLING.

Like (Post)
    Correct. But if it’s an enemy bomber stack and you’re online, you can always order a direct attack on them. You have a few other options too depending on what the enemy bombers are trying to do. If they’re trying to direct attack a ground unit,…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Arta! ” Good point!
  • Talvisota -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Arta!
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread East Mexico playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Good luck