Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iMurk -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Banned From Game.

Like (Post)
    You are allowed to play on the same WiFi, however, you should join unranked games when playing together. As the multi account detection system is partly automated, this is a guaranteed way to prevent this from happening again.
  • Adelaide_Crows -

Posted the thread 1939- Historic World War Map.

Thread
    it would be really awesome if we bytro could make more of the 1939 Historic World War Map. I really love this game mode, but there never seems to be any available games with desirable countries, and you have to wait for a very long time before another…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Quote from z00mz00m: “The end game is not easy to fix, but there are things you can do. 1. Stop rebellions. Not a complete fix, but it would make the end game much faster and less frustrating. 2. Stop the AI's suicidal tendencies. When a country is…
  • paravsheth02 -

Replied to the thread Workaround for units that are not clickable in the map seam.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I have it in game 3016639 which is a Beta game I have sent in a bug report, I have also tried all of the above and it does not work. also tried going to the mobile phone and trying and that did not work either. I have a Mac…
  • Saighdear -

Posted the thread Gold users aren't THAT bad.

Thread
    So, I thought about it, and I don't dislike gold spenders AS much as I used to. When fighting a gold user, it makes for an insanely intense and interesting game. I've learned a lot about my own mistakes when fighting gold users, i've also found out a lot…
  • If two players have enough points for a solo victory, do they both get a solo victory on their profile???
  • Between the mid 13th century and the late 16th century, the "Gallowglasses" were a class of elite mercenary warriors who were primarily members of Scotland's Norse-Gaelic clans. Join GLGS if you want an alliance that accepts all kinds of players, a high…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Banned From Game.

You are allowed to play on the same WiFi, however, you should join unranked games when playing together. As the multi account detection system is partly automated, this is a guaranteed way to prevent this from happening again.
  • Between the mid 13th century and the late 16th century, the "Gallowglasses" were a class of elite mercenary warriors who were primarily members of Scotland's Norse-Gaelic clans. Join GLGS if you want an alliance that accepts all kinds of players, a high…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Thanks for all the replies and compliments. i see myself as somewhat of a strategic expert, but there is always room for more learning. also sorry that this thread was so short, i have written another one that is GREAT. read that and please reply
  • Sluggie909 -

Hi there, I would like to say that I am one of the friends mentioned in the story for Murk. I have played Call of War for multiple years now, but my favourite part is playing with others, especially friends that I can discuss strategy with. This has been…
  • DoctorDR1 -

You can submit a ticket here: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
  • DoctorDR1 -

Posted the thread Alliance League: Second Edition.

Thread
    The Alliance League is back for its Second Edition! Part of an alliance but not experienced enough to challenge the best alliances? The Alliance League is for you! The AL is a series of no gold AvA challenges in the 1.5 22p Clash of Nations map. Fight
  • iMurk -

I'm not entirely sure how to make a ticket. Any help would be appreciated.
  • OysterT -

Replied to the thread Production levels.

thanks Freezy. How can I find out what game bonuses they have without running into them blind?
  • OysterT -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Attack Order Ignored.

Most glitches can be resolved by refreshing the browser. In some cases you need to clear browser cache, close, and reopen the browser to get the freshest information. If this doesn't work, try switching browsers, and finally, if all else fails, submit a…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Please submit a ticket explaining this. In the future, please only play unranked games with your friends to avoid this issue.
  • van Schein -

Replied to the thread Merge and Upgrade, Release 2020-10-20.

Yes, it will distribute their HP, but it only happens to troops of the same type and level.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread AI war.

I think one of the issues that is not great is that when an AI declares war on you, you are still at peace with them until they actually attack one of your units or take a province. In order to take action against the AI (which I repeat, has declared war…