Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vanrendo -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread AI is able to walk through units.

Like (Post)
    It was a bug. They fixed it. The end.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked ChessSamurai1999’s post in the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

Like (Post)
    When the Mirage awoke in the morning, he found a Greece all conquered except for Athens, strategically left there to help buff morale. However, a tragic thing had happened during the night. A militia regiment, en route to capture Heraklion was ambushed…
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Situation of War in Greece
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    On the morning of the fateful day, September 1, 1939, WW2 began. The Great War was supposed to be the last, but the failure of man and the League of Nations allowed for a powerful Germany and Japan to rise, while the Allies watched on with ignorance.…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Kadeko’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent…
  • Nostroma -

Posted the thread Multi account warning.

Thread
    Warlords Phillipines is 3 accounts run by the same player. There is no doubt to me short of an in game confession. It was reported to the proper authorities. Just wanted to put out the warning to watch for these guys.
  • Kadeko -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent…
  • Kadeko -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    “The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63…
  • Kadeko -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

When the Mirage awoke in the morning, he found a Greece all conquered except for Athens, strategically left there to help buff morale. However, a tragic thing had happened during the night. A militia regiment, en route to capture Heraklion was ambushed…
  • Foolrepublic -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue!.

I think they are just trying to force you to use gold to increase the morale
  • Talvisota -

Like (Post)
    “The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63…