Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• d.jahnsen -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Quote from Tasmine: “How long will this test event hold? I am testing S1 new map. No time to play right now. ” forever Quote from ValeraZol: “Commandos s*ks ! Make them stealth totally, so we will can move it on enemies ladns without they know…
  • d.jahnsen -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Quote from Tasmine: “I select a map for watch how doctrine set. I find it ridiculous. Communist China use Pan Asian, well, half correct. National China for Pan Asian? Why not Axis, Allies or even Communist? NC used almost every doctrines weapons. But…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread favorite movie.

Quote from gusv: “Of the Star Trek movies, my favorite is "The Wrath of Khan' ... Ricardo Moltalban, perhaps best known for his nice gentleman and well mannered character in the 'Fantasy Island' TV series, sure makes a bad guy to remember as Khan-…
  • Faranor -

Posted the thread Doomsday alliance.

Thread
    Watch out when playing against Doomsday alliance and agreeing about not using gold, they use it.
  • Quote from VorlonFCW: “You are correct Pablo, groups don’t reform into the highest health units possible anymore. ” Interesting that makes a few strategies much less appealing.
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

I select a map for watch how doctrine set. I find it ridiculous. Communist China use Pan Asian, well, half correct. National China for Pan Asian? Why not Axis, Allies or even Communist? NC used almost every doctrines weapons. But I think Pan Asian is…
  • Balhog -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

My 100 player 1.5 game took an intesting turn. I was surprised attacked by Japan at Sands Island. Who at the time was inactive. This is very cool. Improved AI will make the game much more challenging.
  • SoulReaper -

Replied to the thread fastest win contest.

Mine is thirteen days. I never got the chance to produce an intimidating Air Force
  • PC-JPCIII -

Posted the thread Moral... WTF.

Thread
    Never seen anything as fucking stupid as I am witnessing with this fucking MORAL... I take over a country.. an entire country.. I declared war before invading... left units on the "smoking" cities.. the entire fucking country was over 40% moral... I…
  • DoctorDR1 -

In the new Star Trek, I think Benedict Cumberbatch lives up to the standards of the old Star Trek as Khan.
  • You are correct Pablo, groups don’t reform into the highest health units possible anymore.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread BUG!!!.

• RiverWolf74 -

you can see that the production button is whiter than usual and I can’t click it.
  • RiverWolf74 -

I am in a 1.5 world at war. They have 5 cities.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread how to fight an air battle.

Patrol your own aircraft over your units to protect your units from the enemy planes.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Are commandos invisible also at sea?.

in addition there is an often overlooked fact about disembarking. Provinces only display what it within the province. Disembarking takes place at sea which is OUTSIDE the borders of your province. Therefore unless you have a unit within visual…
  • VorlonFCW -

World at war maps only have 4 cities, not 5.
  • RiverWolf74 -

• gusv -

Of the Star Trek movies, my favorite is "The Wrath of Khan' ... Ricardo Moltalban, perhaps best known for his nice gentleman and well mannered character in the 'Fantasy Island' TV series, sure makes a bad guy to remember as Khan- Captain's Kirk's…