Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• croatian kid -

Replied to the thread bugs.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread In WaW 1939, Germany has the wrong title.

• SrbijaCetnik -

Replied to the thread Funny Movie Out Now.

• ender611 -

Replied to the thread Bring Back “Reveal Country Armies” Gold Spy Action.

How did you get that freezy. I only see the 2000 gold one. The intelligence spy only says it pertains to diplomatic and economic info. Will it also reveal local armies? Is just one spy needed?
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-05-28.

The amount of players who spend hundreds of thousands of gold in a game is WAY less than the amount of players who will spend a few gold here and there to damage airfields and such. By leveling up your airfields it prevents these kinds of gold users…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The formation of the anti-Aragosta coalition!.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Bring Back “Reveal Country Armies” Gold Spy Action.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “or even some sort of "reveal local armies" for regular spies (even though I don't know how that one works exactly because it is a gold option). ” The "reveal local armies" is included in the regular intelligence spy already…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Attacked While Sleeping.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “I disagree. In WaWs, more often than not the country in 1st place by day 2-3 will get attacked by several other players and won’t last much longer, unless they’re super good or a golder. I think it’s a good idea…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread Attacked While Sleeping.

Like (Post)
    I disagree. In WaWs, more often than not the country in 1st place by day 2-3 will get attacked by several other players and won’t last much longer, unless they’re super good or a golder. I think it’s a good idea to expand fast, but not too quick,…
  • freezy -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Bring Back “Reveal Country Armies” Gold Spy Action.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from z00mz00m: “I don't personally use this feature, but I agree with you. The explanation they gave in the release notes did not make a lot of sense. Players getting "farmed"? Who is going to bother spying on a weak,…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    now Roko, let’s made a little treaty here. To prevent both of us from provoking each other, I have an idea. 1, we will both not comment on each others walls. 2, we will not comment on each others posts, no matter what. 3, we will not insult each other…