Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IndochinaUnion -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

Still the problem of featuring a mass assault doctrine instead of tactical hit and run, conserving your units and focusing on technology is not answered? Why is it more preferable? Why could not we feature a hospital healing units correlating with…
  • Ranyard -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber Bug.

Ok so update, the nuke did damage the 13 stack and brought it down to a four stack. I guess it just had a delay in the update. But the v1 incident I mention and the question I have at the end I am still curious about.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    I'm against this, could be abused big time. There's nothing wrong with the current system either, jesus I swear some people complain about anything.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Like (Post)
    1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Grain Crisis.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

• Ranyard -

Posted the thread Nuclear Bomber Bug.

Thread
    I just launched a successful nuclear bomber attack on an enemy army in a city with no bunkers at all, only to find that the enemy army didn't loose any health. Kind of disappointed since this took so many resources to build and I was the first one…
  • fluffy pancake -

Replied to a comment by SneaX64 on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ummm?
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

I'm against this, could be abused big time. There's nothing wrong with the current system either, jesus I swear some people complain about anything.
  • G.E.H.R.E -

Replied to the thread Patrolling Aircraft 1.5.

The patrol interval was kept at 15 min, the only thing that was changed is that in every round only deals and receive ~50% of the damage.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from Last Warrior: “did they fixed it in cow classik for sure? ” They did, I remember being upset about nations returning back to the enemy, I thought it was a bug. It took me awhile to notice it was due to low morale and all I needed to do was…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

I think most of us who know a bit about the rules of the game know that :)
  • DoctorDR1 -

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

That's not really the abuse I was talking about. I meant violations of the ToS, such as insults and other such things.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Grain Crisis.

Wow, never realized how old this thread was.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

Indochina union, the amount of 'hospital' or 'engineer' posts that have been shot down are incredible. There is absolutely no hope in making a post like this without it getting shot down.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Custom names for Battleships, Carriers, and Railroadguns.

I can't view my units names anymore like I was able to in 1.0.
  • whowh -

Does anyone know what the highest rank reached so far is?
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Unfortunately, while many people like you didn’t abuse it, there were just as many, if not more, who did abuse it, thinking they couldn’t be caught (which isn’t true). ” sad. I kind of abused it by spreading false info…