Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cycle9 -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Quote from Balhog: “You can start fast and build as many troops as you want early. ” Totally False! The increases in manpower requirements for most units puts a severe restraint on producing troops. There is NO way to enhance manpower production, afaik?
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Quote from Little Racoon: “until one sleeps. ” So, you set your alarm clock to wake you up every 14 minutes ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Game Problem.

Like (Post)
    I have submitted a bug report.
  • gusv -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread Game Problem.

Like (Post)
    Submit a bug report in game (click the setting gear, then click the bug).
  • gusv -

Now follows GEN.FARSWAN.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread Game Problem.

Like (Post)
    maybe u selected random
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Frozen Army of 10 units.

Like (Post)
    When in doubt, refresh page. If that doesn't help, then follow these instructions carefully: log off the map, log out of Bytro, clear cache and cookies, close all browser tabs, gesticulate reverently to your personal god, log back on. And if THAT…
  • gusv -

Liked MBE250’s post in the thread Frozen Army of 10 units.

Like (Post)
    I have a rocket artillery Division C39, that has a number of other unit linked within it to make an army of 10 units. I cannot interact with it. I can click it an a panel open in be bottom of the screen showing the units... but I cannot sperate any of…
  • gusv -

Liked KiGG’s post in the thread Right of Way.

Like (Post)
    If I have an agreement with neighbour country with Right of Way so I can pass their territory, in that case if my troops in neighbour's city and someone is attacking will my troops automatically fight for my neighbour?
  • gusv -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread Right of Way.

Like (Post)
    you will only attack your enemy, not his. If the enemy capture a province, then you could end up at war because you may not have row with him
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Like (Post)
    My opinion with the current balancing is that this “trick” simply makes battles take longer and does not actually accomplish anything worthwhile.
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Right of Way.

you will only attack your enemy, not his. If the enemy capture a province, then you could end up at war because you may not have row with him
  • ike53 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Read my stats.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Chimere: “There was a thread where people tried to analyze other people skill based on other people stats. That thread got closed, but I am curious to know how you would read this : imgur.com/a/I2OkM50 I will give the solution without…
  • garcia1 -

Posted the thread passports,Driver's license,Identity card,Residence permit.

Thread
    To obtain additional information and place your order, visit our website or contact us by email or mobile. Contact email: kellynils744docs(@)yahoo(.)com General support: kellynils744docs(@)yahoo(.)com Skype: Live:…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Game Problem.

Like (Post)
    I have submitted a bug report.
  • thepunisherrr -

Now follows wsnaiox.

Follow
  • KiGG -

Posted the thread Right of Way.

Thread
    If I have an agreement with neighbour country with Right of Way so I can pass their territory, in that case if my troops in neighbour's city and someone is attacking will my troops automatically fight for my neighbour?
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Game Problem.

• Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Frozen Army of 10 units.

When in doubt, refresh page. If that doesn't help, then follow these instructions carefully: log off the map, log out of Bytro, clear cache and cookies, close all browser tabs, gesticulate reverently to your personal god, log back on. And if THAT…
  • Balhog -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Both my 1.5 games are going well. My 22 player map only has 6 active, but hey, its a relaxing way to try all these new bells and whistles. Most of which I think are good. Haven't had any meaningful battle against humans yet. Rolling over AI countries and…