Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

From the way you behaved in the previous RP it’s doubtful that you will get Russia.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Texas 1925-1926 THE BATTLE OF ODESSA The Battle of Odessa started when two tank battalions one from the Republic of Rio Grande, (The Smugglers) and a Texan tank battalion engaged in a firefight. Our tank battalion is
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Claudio NVKP -

What 'obvious' reasons? It's not like I'm a war criminal or something. Also, then why did you put me in the first place? It's fine, I could write an article or two maybe....
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Ash Ketchum’s post in the thread NUKES.

Like (Post)
    Thank you!
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread JAPAN/ASIA MAP.

Like (Post)
    Yes, Pacific conquest
  • AleksanderZ -

You’re not going to be Russia for obvious reasons.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Texas, 1925-1926. It is almost the end of the Texan people... but fear not! We will fight to the last stand, we will bomb all the occupied cities and drive the smugglers out if things don't go well, we will hopefully revolt later on. The president has
  • Suna232 -

Liked noblebright’s post in the thread Add the Croatian language.

Like (Post)
    Shutup
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread LEARNING.

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube
  • Suna232 -

Liked AllStar’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Just like in every game, mastering the core mechanics will undoubtedly make you a better player. Start by learning those first. A player named Hornet Keeper created excellent guides that delve into the details of battle and economic calculations. You…
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Cores/ Formables.

Quote from -Xx_Ice_xX-: “It really annoys me when in 1939 historical world war, when Japan starts with Chinese territories (Shanghai, Beijing) and in a game where China reconquers them, they don't gain cores on it. Like historically, these have been…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Current Plane Problem.

Like (Post)
    That is a uniquely terrible suggestion. The best option is to not add complication when someone is struggling with basics like not breaking fundamental game mechanics with mobile shop updates to a 9 year old game.(Maybe use that time making doctrine…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread Coalition limitations.

Like (Post)
    Any such option would probably be abused.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “I suggest that the 'historical' maps come with either a fixed or an optional ban on super power coalitions. I just had a game where 3 'friends' joined up as USSR, Germany and USA and instantly joined into coalition. Each…