Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean ” The battle of the nationalists.
  • Average_Luz -

Posted the thread Naval Mines.

Thread
    Battleships would be able to deploy mines into the sea, the mines will deal damage to the following units: No damage to other units 10 Damage to Ships (No defense) 5 Damage to Submarines (No defense) The mines will be visible as a unit and any enemy…
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread Light Tank Spam.....

LT spam works best in Allies and PanAsian. For Axis, stacks of MT + minf are great as your primary land melee stacks, supplemented by arty and aa ofc. I’ve seen players use this strategy to great effect. I joined a dead Homefront round as Colombia…
  • Quote from Prestige0709: “what is the ideal stack to be created with SP artillery , SP rocket artillery and anti air or SP anti air...... what other units should be used in this stack??? ” That sounds expensive. Myb just some armoured cars or light tank.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Light tank spam ain't bad if you ask me, very fast, very quick. (But not the only unit in the round though?)
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Inactive players on day 2.

Second game with all players shown as inactive: 8,623,230 This is clearly a fault in Beta games, standby for mass confusion when this 'upgrade' is released.
  • Suna232 -

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company:…
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “This is a bit of a surprising post from fox... ” I have been enlightened... LIGHT TANKS ARE THE BEST UNIT I HAVE COMMITTED HEREASY I MUST USE LTS NOW I MUST REPENT MY SINS
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

They look like they're on the ground, but actually they are covering their own air base from the air. As fox said, when there IS an air base and they're not refueling or upgrading, they count as fully functional air units.
  • K.Rokossovski -

• Talvisota -

Liked supersucc’s post in the thread ACAI - Nepal.

Like (Post)
    That was pretty much what I did. India put a bunch of units on an attack through my territory and then went to sleep so I destroyed them and then pushed to the point in the picture. Unfortunately, I assumed he was inactive when I went to sleep and didn't…