Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    If you click on flying bombs read the description,it will give you an idea what it's good for. You can use it to bomb province's morale and economy(can't recall the exact damage to a province with full morale)If you can master their use you can become a…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread What are the units?.

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “In the army infos, it says the unit speeds in “X units”. Are the units supposed to be kilometers, or some new measurement Bytro invented? ” Its just some arbitrary measurement value. We displayed them as km/h in…
  • freezy -

Liked RedSlayer44’s post in the thread What are the units?.

Like (Post)
  • freezy -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BladeFisher: “Got you. I will try it. Bat what is the difference between the two types? No one on here seems to know. ” Think of one version as the paratroopers loaded into planes ready to fly and the other as the paratroopers post-drop.
  • freezy -

Liked Dolphin_42’s post in the thread Paratroopers - the two types.

Like (Post)
    You need to use the attack command instead of move, when you attack a province it will fly them in and mobilize them
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Playthrough (REDO).

Day 2: I got an invitation from Goias to join him, I need allies since I haven't talked to anybody at all in the game so far, but I will be watching their activity, seeing if they are getting ganged up on (Because that's what happens to early coalitions…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Pazerkampfwagen -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Like (Post)
    I think the destroyers shouldn't get a range, in battles against bigger warships their primary weapon was not their gun, but their torpedoes. Torpedoes are typically fired at short range, like 1,000-2,000 meters. Yet if destroyers got that close, the…
  • Pazerkampfwagen -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BladeFisher: “What Alexander said is rubbish and stupid. Why would you reveal your position to an enemy? You dont even have to be in the forces to understand that one. ” Mainly, to save torpedoes which were very big and heavy for a small…
  • Pazerkampfwagen -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Agreed, destroyers need more love. Give the sight range cruisers have to destroyers, and slight boosts to HP and speed. ” Destroyers the already the fastest naval unit in the game by a significant margin. They don’t need…
  • JohnsonXidorn -

Replied to the thread What is your favourite war song?.

• natalia188 -

Now follows Dolphin_42.

Follow
  • natalia188 -

Now follows Vanrendo.

Follow
  • natalia188 -

Now follows BladeFisher.

Follow
  • natalia188 -

Now follows Ash Ketchum.

Follow