Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• imgur.com/a/LEVTBiU This screenshot shows my interceptor patrolling over the boarder. The blue patrol zone is larger than the highlighted viewing area of the interceptor. Can that interceptor actually see anything in its oval blue patrol range, or am I…
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread 100p map starting country list?.

Thread
    Is there a starting country list for the 100p map? ...like there is for the 22p map? I'd like to know which countries are theoretically available before joining a 100p game.
  • SherlockHOLMES -

Wrote a comment on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sayın Arcorian sayenizde elimi kurdum foruma da gönderdim bir bakabilirmisiniz ve aynı zamanda çok sağ olun...
  • bewok963 -

Liked AK140’s post in the thread Are we seeing the actual production value from foreign nations?.

Like (Post)
    After I got granted a Share Map, I see their production value increased to the same of my levels. So It appears to be confirmed that you aren't actually seeing the production value of foreign countries you aren't sharing map with.
  • yeboistalin -

Replied to the thread Looking for active alliance.

• Fortune12345 -

Posted the thread Paratroopers on Carriers..

Thread
    I think that this idea could be a little bit overpowered but would be extremely useful. In my current game I have used paratroopers to capture some provinces, but was struggling to land them behind my enemies troops in order to effectively surround them.…
  • Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread Nationalist china tech tree problem.

this is just a game, there are only so many skins they have created to use for each countries units
  • Forgotten_Marshal -

Replied to the thread Return of the Kaiser RP.

Game map has been created and the ID is 3102041. If you would like to participate in this RP please apply quikcly
  • Marshall Utku -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachán.

Follow
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Artillery.

• Nightmare_60 -

Wrote a comment on GrayAlie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey I am having a error message each time I log on any clue what to do?
  • Hradecky -

Posted the thread Artillery.

Thread
    <p>If we consider, logically, if an artillery is on top of a mountain, no one will be able to climb, so why is there a 25% drop in the mountains?</p>
  • If the carrier is moving and the plane is getting out of range, the plane will automatically move back to the aircraft carrier and land. Planes going from the aircraft carrier into convoys are not a thing in COW.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Game Creatoion.

How do you agree on having the map at different speed when there are many players on the map?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Nationalist china tech tree problem.

China kind of uses of a mixed variety of weapons or even homemade ones. I would say they have a mix of American/German/Japanese weapons.
  • Dex4000 -

Posted the thread Will aircraft carrier based planes auto land if the ship moves too far?.

Thread
    I've got an aircraft carrier with naval air on the move and like to patrol around for the odd snack and watch for subs. Will the planes auto land if the carrier moves out of their normal range?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE, and admission of thick-headishness... I was tempted to delete this entire thread when I finally came to understand how counter-intel works... But I'm leaving it up for all the other (slow-like-me) newbies. Here's how it works: You can recruit…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE (a few hours later...) Just had another Help-Chat moderator tell me counter-intel applies globally... Then later admitted he himself doesn't use counter-intel spies... I'm not really complaining about that, but it does show that the user guide…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Changes to all call of war maps.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “When you look at the photos of the Nationalist Chinese soldiers in the 1930's war with Japan they are in German helmets and equipment. ” Where did those come from?