Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Can I report cheaters in here.

Fortunely It's not the false accusation. So I dont need to afraid anything. By the way, you can report anything you wanted to. I will add Game screenshots when I back to my house. It's the same game which I post an article in Role play board.
  • Shaun. -

Replied to the thread Anyone wishes to join a brand new alliance?.

I have received your message but i can't seem to get an answer from anyone as to why i can't invite people into my Alliance? Watch this space, lol
  • Shaun. -

Posted the thread Game Status.

Thread
    Can I pull out of a game? I'm sick of waiting for this game to start, can we still pull out of the game and will it cost me anything to do so? Yours Shaun
  • MortalWizard -

Tasmine, mentioning our names for false accusations is prohibited by the forum regulations
  • MortalWizard -

We can report u for leaking our information. Including game username, game tag and alliance name
  • Tasmine -

I said it again, these guys not random collections. They planned this at very begining. Their purpose is to cheat others, not playing this game.
  • Tasmine -

NO one need to listen your explaining and lying. I will post our diolog records. No need to speak non sense.
  • MortalWizard -

Tasmine, mentioning people's gametag, name and alliance name is a direct violation of the forum's policies. I urge u to stop this action. Ur account can be banned u know
  • MortalWizard -

I told u once again. This is a war simulation game. Betrayal is also an element in war. It can either be because u did something ur members doesnt like, or maybe u did some wrong decisions. Betrayal is not cheating. If u cant get over with the fact that…
  • Tasmine -

Another HH member I guessed. Offered him for what? Real money? If everyone cheating others and like they did. Why should we need to play hard in this game or spend time and money on this. Betraying is normal dishes for Head Hunters. And you guys keep…
  • MortalWizard -

Tasmine, betrayal is normal in the game. There are betrayals everywhere in the game. Betrayal is a part of war. It shows that someone doesnt like what ur doing. Have u ever think why someone will betray u? Maybe, u did something wrong. Maybe u did…
  • BabyBoss -

You can't call this cheating. Maybe they offered something to him, maybe he liked their coalition more, betraying is not cheating, it's part of the game. You can betray, you can backstab and this is all part of the war. Just like in reality, countries…
  • Tasmine -

I dont need to understand is it's cheating for you. I just tell the truth to everyone in case more victims appeared. And everyone can see. They are so eager to defend what they did. Didnt you good at speaking? Then watch you language.
  • Maximilian Veers -

Wrote a comment on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Who should I go to report a small typing error in the Spanish translation?
  • gusv -

Liked Hipeople1234’s post in the thread Best country?.

Like (Post)
    However, It only works on the 22 player map
  • Maximilian Veers -

Wrote a comment on petrud’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ¿A quién debo acudir para notificar un pequeño error de tipeo en la traducción?
  • MortalWizard -

• Tasmine -

If this is not cheating then let me tell everyone about YOUR STORYS.
  • MortalWizard -

U cant point out people names. Its a violation of the forum rules
  • Tasmine -

@MortalWizard this bastard is one of them. FAKE, dishonest, big mouth, pretend to be victim.