Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread In World Map 1939, Germany is spelt wrong..

Quote from stardragon225: “Quote from Scipio Manbini: “What the law says and what you can be persecuted for are entirely different. Rest assured generations of Germans have been well and thoroughly trained in self hatred and know to give lots of…
  • stardragon225 -

Quote from Scipio Manbini: “What the law says and what you can be persecuted for are entirely different. Rest assured generations of Germans have been well and thoroughly trained in self hatred and know to give lots of extra leeway. Interesting how…
  • Scipio Manbini -

What the law says and what you can be persecuted for are entirely different. Rest assured generations of Germans have been well and thoroughly trained in self hatred and know to give lots of extra leeway. Interesting how critical the restriction of…
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread The English Moderator Team needs reinforcements - Apply now!​.

Easily 90+% of all modern internet moderation is done by extremely insular and nepotistic groups of "neurodivergent" individuals. It was a meme a decade ago but turns out that wasnt just a hyperbolic stereotype cooked up by the boogeyman of the NWO, like…
  • generalblank -

Posted the thread Endgame.

Thread
    Please when can we have 1944 endgame again?
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

My bad then. I was never told it wasn't you, so obviously using reason, I had assumed it was you because your username was on the op. Apologies.
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread You're Not Alone - PSA.

The only entity to exist on the planet that was more untrustworthy than the Soviet Union is the United States/UK and their colony, I dont think there was a suicide. But the massive cascading series of lies and multi generational brainwashing surrounding…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked Cecil Rhodes.’s post in the thread Most confident country?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Germany HWW, SW Africa/Syria WaW ” Finally a fellowSouth-West africa enjoyer. Another favourite of mine is Ma-Clique and Mauritania.
  • Claudio NVKP -

No, he didn't join. Tibet was not played by him. Tibet was played by someone who had recieved the code from Zhukov. I was in the mod chat, can confirm.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “what I meant was that I applied as Tibet but did not join it due to reasons. but I never said any bad words or went on a rant ” Oh yes you did. If you hadn't joined, @Zaktty would have changed the original post. And you did…
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread New map to use.

Sorry, focus of the next year or two of updates are commissioning smirking goofballs for the mobile shop. Maybe we can get doctrine themes since they have more pictures than Patton and Eisenhower ripoffs now.
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread Cores/ Formables.

23 years of GS gaming, no coring mechanic was about as close to a shock as I can get from any game these days. I dont see a need for it but like anything else, theres a place for it if done well. Not going to happen, but if it did just make it simple:you…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

what I meant was that I applied as Tibet but did not join it due to reasons. but I never said any bad words or went on a rant
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread Current Plane Problem.

That is a uniquely terrible suggestion. The best option is to not add complication when someone is struggling with basics like not breaking fundamental game mechanics with mobile shop updates to a 9 year old game.(Maybe use that time making doctrine…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “I’m not lying, Tibet was the hww, but I did not join it ” We're talking about the 1936 RP. And you are lying. One sec, I'll pull up the op from the thread.
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Best countries to start with?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jchicas the Great: “Well obviously huge countries are better but they require time and knowledge. Noobs usually lose as big countries by getting too aggressive or not knowing which parts of their empire are weak spots. But some small nations…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

I’m not lying, Tibet was the hww, but I did not join it
  • Talvisota -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “no I did not even join and definitely not cursing. That’s out of my character. ” Um, you did....................... you played as Tibet. Now you're lying. I definitely wouldn't let you in now if I was Aleksander.
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

The fundamental issue is one that almost all modern FTPs and the modern internet share: any individual on Earth with a mobile phone or PC can use it for free. Im sure I have that 90s vs 2010s internet demographics chart here somehow. My first Grand…