Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Von Manstein 11 -

Replied to a comment by _Sylvester_Stallone_ on Von Manstein 11’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Buenas sylverster!
  • Dark00092 -

Wrote a comment on Dark00092’s wall.

Wall Comment
    opah
  • Salasura -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Gosto do jogo. Mas me retiro por a equipa responsável do jogo me banir injustamente. De uma partida esta partida a qual e denunciei em varios lados como nas denuncias ou mesmo aqui do forum sobre um suposto haker. Ao qual eu disse no jornal da partida…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread suggestions to help beginners with military operations.

I disagree with your statement that we shouldn't build infantry...I supposes your talking about 1.5, and in 1.5 infantry is a very cheap unit. I often use infantry and it is very effective for me, especially with comintern and pan-asian doctrine. Its…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Strategy , Tactics , Improvements and Features.

I do agree that the game should add some features such as retreating and encirclement, but the current game already has a lot of strategy. You can use fast units to race toward the enemy capitol...and its not all about stacking units in one place. You…
  • Conquerer74 -

Liked TheGreatYouyou’s post in the thread Strategy , Tactics , Improvements and Features.

Like (Post)
    So , i started this game 1 month ago , and i find it very fun , but , it was really missing some strategy / tactics . I mean , the combat system is like a medival one , you spam all your unit and take them to one place , then if they encounter the…
  • schaep -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread Suggestions Notification improvement, satellite, gold trans overview.

Like (Post)
    Quote from schaep: “Several suggestions: - Create a gold transactions overview like the market transactions, but then for gold. On game level and account level (shows of all games, which games). I'm sometimes puzzled as why I gained or lost gold. -…
  • janecky2003 -

Liked Leuwenhook’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Herkese Merhaba, Oyunun gerçekliğinin arttırılması için oyuna İklim Koşullarının eklemesini istiyorum. 2. Dünya Savaşında en önemli faktörlerden biridir. Savaşın kaderini etkilemiştir. Örnek verecek olursam örneğin Kuzey Rusya ve…
  • miractonton -

Liked h4zel’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Diğer bir serverda aynı öneri reddedilmişti ama hadi bakalım olur belki :)
  • miractonton -

Liked XxFurkanXxs’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Yazınız ve Öneriniz için teşekkür ederiz üst yönetime bildireceğiz iyi oyunlar dilerim.
  • TheGreatYouyou -

Replied to the thread Strategy , Tactics , Improvements and Features.

If someone liked my post , il will do a 2nd one regarding water/navy .
  • Hectopath -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Where you live in.

Like (Post)
    I'm the only one who lives in Australia :(
  • Hectopath -

Liked Maxmocchin’s post in the thread Where you live in.

Like (Post)
    Why is Antarctica even an option? :P :P :muahaha: :P :P
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread İklim Koşulları.

Diğer bir serverda aynı öneri reddedilmişti ama hadi bakalım olur belki :)
  • h4zel -

Liked XxFurkanXxs’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Yazınız ve Öneriniz için teşekkür ederiz üst yönetime bildireceğiz iyi oyunlar dilerim.
  • h4zel -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Heavy Tanks over Tank Destroyers?.

Like (Post)
    Neither. Medium tanks can do the job relatively well compared to the two units mentioned above. However, in a stationary/slow war, I'd suggest heavy tanks.
  • jamin81st -

Wrote a comment on jamin81st’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Please close my account, or don't. I dont care!
  • freezy -

Liked petrorix_cz’s post in the thread Split the Rockets and Flying bombs.

Like (Post)
    Many thanks to the game designers that they have implemented this proposal at least to the CoW 1.5.
  • Armored Train -

Replied to the thread Taking on Coalitions Alone.

I remember dealing with a really large World at War coalition with misdirection. With 5 members but not a very good leader uniting them together I managed to build the climate of mistrust I needed in each coalition member to make them believe that they…
  • freezy -

Liked Ruy Diaz de Bivar’s post in the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the reply. I think probably what caused this misperception on my part is the relative speed of the game in it's entirety compared to 1.0v. I was focused on railroadguns in particular because in 1.5v they can cover far more ground and do a…