Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AMG Morgan -

Replied to a comment by AMG Morgan on Quasi-duck’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello Knight how was your knight last knight.
  • AMG Morgan -

Replied to the thread Additional research slot IS needed to play the game and use all units.

Have you even read my post? Like I said this will for sure make causal games more fun. and make for even more creative stacks but this is not the case for pro players. for pro player it does not make sense to go for meme unit that resources is better…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” It's not
  • BrightAdityas -

Replied to the thread Too much spam.

Till now this Forum had very little Spam, but now it looks like days changed.
  • laaaaaaaaga -

Replied to the thread Too much spam.

Looks like some ad campaign targeted call of war forum as their way to increase their webpages scoring in google. Shame, but we can expect more spam like this in near future
  • jameswilliam -

Posted the thread Allassignmenthelpreviews.

Thread
    If you're searching for the best assignment service, you can check the online reviews of many writing service provider. Like, if you came across Allassignmenthelp.com reviews, you can get to know the opinion of other students, about the quality of…
  • jameswilliam -

Posted the thread Allassignmenthelp.com reviews.

Thread
    This is the reason behind the success of online review sites. Are you still confused? Like, if you are searching for the best assignment services, you can check the online reviews of many writing service providers. Like if you came across
  • jameswilliam -

Posted the thread All assignment help reviews.

Thread
    People use to discuss things with their friends or family to take their opinion. They believed in word-of-mouth marketing. But in this digital world, we can go for online reviews to know the perception of the other about that product which you are going
  • BrightAdityas -

Posted the thread Too much spam.

Thread
    There have been many threads and posts about advertising programming and Pakistani clothes, please do something.
  • BrightAdityas -

Replied to the thread Programming help.

• peterwilliam -

Posted the thread Programming help.

Thread
    Are you looking for a programming assignment help service? If yes, then is your best bet. We have been catering to "Programming assignment Helpers. Our 24/7 support team helps with Assignment. Feel free to get in touch with us at any time of the day or…
  • peterwilliam -

Posted the thread Programming Assignment Help.

Thread
    If you are in search of flawless programming homework help, call us right now. We have professional programmers to provide the best help in this field. f you learn how to write simple programs, you will gain more knowledge about programming help
  • amaradavid -

Posted the thread Assignment Help Canada.

Thread
    AllAssignmenthelp, we not only provide the assignment help writing help for Canadian students, but we also ensure you receive proper appreciation for the assignment help online you present on a particular book.
  • amaradavid -

Posted the thread Assignment Help.

Thread
    We know the importance of timely delivery of assignments, and we assure you that your writing order will be delivered before the submission deadline. Our 24/7 support team helps with Assignment. Need assignment help online, hire our experts and Feel free…
  • BrightAdityas -

Replied to the thread Which doctrine Is Better in 22 Maps?.

Quote from JennyLoan: “Axis is good early game and most 22p maps end in 10days.Pakistani Clothes Online So Pan-Asians would be next, if it existed there is no Pan-Asian country in 22p map as of my knowledge. So next up is Communist, Allies is the worst…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by turquoise.p on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Wonderful! I see you've grown into the atmosphere and now we shall talk about Turtles.
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on BrutusTrump’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your wall is not safe from oddball comments from Panjim
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on Eunizerx03’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I need my chicken nuggets, NOW.