Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kalatawebrat -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Always 4x speed games.

Like (Post)
    No one is asking for 4x speed on ALL games; the OP asked for 4x games to be available more often (ideally always), a request I fully support. It is sad to lose players who favor a fast game because it is simply not available. These games can be very…
  • kalatawebrat -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Always 4x speed games.

Like (Post)
    4x speed is occasional because not everyone has the time to do a 4x speed match. I myself am lucky if I can log on once - let alone multiple times - per day, and 4x speed really isn't viable for me. I agree that a 4x speed option should be a little more…
  • kalatawebrat -

Liked Khabarovsk krai’s post in the thread Always 4x speed games.

Like (Post)
    Yes I understand your problem I also think COW (call of war ) is too slow.
  • kalatawebrat -

Liked hwooflie’s post in the thread Always 4x speed games.

Like (Post)
    Why there are no fast games running constantly? I cant dedicate myself to be active for 40 days long games and join only the events where 4x speed is applied. This is the desired speed for me and many other players I play with. In the past there were 100…
  • kalatawebrat -

Liked THE_FIT_BRITT’s post in the thread Permanent speed rounds?.

Like (Post)
    Myself and most of the people I have asked have all said that we would like a permanent speed round, or at least the option to customize speed when creating a round. The normal games are far too slow for me, so it would be nice not to have to wait for…
  • kalatawebrat -

Liked MrKarrab’s post in the thread Adding 2× speed consistent map.

Like (Post)
    Dear developpers: I have been playing call of war for a while, it's a great game. But to be honest, sometimes it becomes boring. I really hope that you add new consistent map with 2× speed with 50 or less players, or even make two versions of an…
  • kalatawebrat -

Replied to the thread What is your favorite speed?.

I think we need to have more games with faster speed. I really like 4x speed cause its more dinamic and you dont need to wait 6 hours for an army to move 2 provinces..
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Is this an exploit? Or underhanded double dealing with alts?.

They have Right of Way or Share Map with each other.
  • kickmenow -

Posted the thread Is this an exploit? Or underhanded double dealing with alts?.

Thread
    This is the second time that I have observed this. Sweden has troops in 3 of Communist Russia cities. How are they able to do this without starting I war? I have tried to hide troops in someone's province. It always starts a war. See screen shot I just…
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Thats me everytime I play as an island antion
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Quote from Eindringlin_galing: “Everyone around me: nooooo you cant just survive and take over! Me as the Philippines: hehe unit be island hopping ” hey, u copied Gen. MacArthur!
  • GA Marshall -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

Like (Post)
    The drop-out ratio in 1.5 is just horrible. Even worse than in 1.0. I've played quite a few games now, and in most of them there were 3 or 4 players max remaining after day 7. Most of the rest simply never did anything and were replaced by AI by day…
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Posted the thread Chat.

Thread
    On mobile, whenever I try to backread in the chat and then someone messages in the coversation...it will automatically teleport you back to the starting point. It actually makes it hard sometimes to go back to read the answers to soem of my questions or…
  • GA Marshall -

Replied to the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

I'd like to support this idea. Among all the important factors for and against creating/joining alliances and coalitions, the probability of player inactivity is the most decisive one in teamplay. There is no need to punish anybody with a -50% gold…
  • Indy Neidell -

Wrote a comment on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • Feelskill -

Replied to the thread New command buttons :(.

Its good but its not the same ... Phones are smaller with small screen and old looking of buttons was better for it. And why it must be the same as PC ... No logic in it.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Two or more accounts.

Only one account is permitted per person. Please submit a report from that game. Open the menu in the lower right corner and select the bug report button. Select the player report category and provide specific details, such as: country x wrote an…
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Akiar.

Follow
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Alkyonor.

Follow