Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For the follow up question: yes, they will have to wait for the bb timer aswell cus they are on the same timer.
  • This has been on my list to test for some time now. From my experience I have seen many things which have helped me form "assumptions" on how this works. But I trust someone will correct any wrong assumptions. These are the things I think have an…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread What happens when two ranged units on different timers combine?.

Like (Post)
    When two ranged units, like battleships or artillery, combine, what is the proper mechanic to decide when they fire? What I think happens--but I haven't been able to verify for sure--is that the later-firing stack joins the earlier-firing stack and…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked Genghis Khanson’s post in the thread What is your biggest John Wick moment in game?.

Like (Post)
    Forgive me I don't understand what John Wick moment is, good or bad? On my first Doomsday map I did mistakenly nuke my whole air force. While I was using my nuke bombers and rockets I had bunches of interceptors in range of each target to view damage…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

Like (Post)
    Province information! The morale stats on what is affecting, and whether it is in an upward or downward trend along with garrison info on the strength of it's garrison. information that i could do well with isnt available in mobile app
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

Like (Post)
    @freezy What I think that should definatly be changed as soon as possible is that on the mobile version you cannot select a plane and continue to see the range when you select a province to build an airport. It is impossible on the mobile version to…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked purplepizza117’s post in the thread French research tree..

Like (Post)
    These take a ton of work, guys, so even if you don't like what's on here, like it for the sheer amount of work on this page. (Although I don't believe Wikipedia is credible at all :P)
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked Evil Queen Tanya’s post in the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Donk2.0: “I mainly look at the player's level. If the player is under level 40, then they are probably rather easy to defeat. Level 50-80, a bit risky but still possible. Level 80+, don't even try, they are a pro and they know what they are…
  • Turbosgaming -

Posted the thread Early Game AI.

Thread
    I started up a 4x speed game. I instantly opened up my research tree and couldn't do anything. That AI had built 4 fortifications and a factory instantly. I can't do anything and almost have to quit the game. It's so dumb. What's the point of…
  • Supreme Allied Condista -

Posted the thread Naval bombers went AWOL.

Thread
    I'm playing WORLD AT WAR 100, #4265401 as S. Allied Condista Suddenly, after launching naval bombers from my aircraft carrier, I couldn't select those bombers any more. So I tried cycling through the units using left and right arrow keys until I found…
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to a comment by Evil Queen Tanya on Fox-Company’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i will burn your church and your tanyanism with communist artillery.
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to a comment by Fox-Company on Evil Queen Tanya’s wall.

Wall Reply
    potato potato idc how its spelled
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread Worst countries.

Yeah, invading Venezuela as USA is boring. Being Venezuela, fighting back, and winning? That is a different story.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Worst countries.

Like (Post)
    I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

• Hornetkeeper -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Worst countries.

Like (Post)
    I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.
  • K.Rokossovski -

• BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread In game messages.

I know this is unrelated, but how do you have -1600 points?
  • Hornetkeeper -

Tbh, I think the so-called "good" countries aren't all that good (I mean South Africa, for example). They for sure are advantageous, but the margin by which they win suggests there's more behind it. I believe that since those countries are pretty good,…
  • Tolol_aja -

Wrote a comment on HyM Seth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bro, join discord gw. banyak player indonya. kalo tanya berapa yg pro keknya semua pro dah wkwkkw discord.gg/bCz8w9Zm